Whitelist Server Multi-Purpose Criminal Element | Unleashed v1.1.2 | Whitelist | PvE | TS3 | Australia

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dreadshred

Jul 29, 2019
1. Real first name: Jack
2. In game name: dreadshred2
3. Age: 15
4. Did you read and understand the server rules: yes, :)
5. Why do you want to join this little server down under: because it sounds like lots of fun and my friend Jmabartlett plays on it
6. Location: 'Straya' mate ;)
7. If you are approved would you need help installing the added mod: No I'm normally pretty good with that kind of stuff

MPCE

Jul 29, 2019
I'm hoping the 1.1.3 update will fix our problems. Oh and I restarted the server.

MPCE

Jul 29, 2019
I think ForgeMultiPart is making the server crash all the time. I have tired to disabled it but then the sever has an error and will not load at all.

tompy97

Jul 29, 2019
any news on when the server will be updating to 1.1.3? Its still fairly unplayable at the moment, crashing every 20 minutes or so

Juiceball

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys, just a heads up i wont be on much this week i need to focus on an assignment.

on another note i restarted the server

MPCE

Jul 29, 2019
any news on when the server will be updating to 1.1.3? Its still fairly unplayable at the moment, crashing every 20 minutes or so

v1.1.3 is in the launch but I want to wait till it has been pushed to recommended version as that means it has finished being tested.

Seth Stoney

Jul 29, 2019
grr, server down again. been down all day. hopefully the 1.1.3 update becomes reccommended version soon!

MPCE

Jul 29, 2019
Keep up the good work Soggy :p.

I have some real bad news everybody, I can no longer afford to pay for the server. Sorry I know you like having a Australian FTB server and it has been fun a would like to keep running the server but I without the funds it is not possible. The server will be closed down on the 13th of September.