Whitelist Server Multi-Purpose Criminal Element | Unleashed v1.1.2 | Whitelist | PvE | TS3 | Australia

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MPCE

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately this server is going to be shut down very soon
ServerBanner.gif

Hi every peoples, I have a server in Australia and run player versus environment Unleashed mod pack.

Added mods: Translocator

Enabled mods (make sure you enable these in your launcher): BiomesOPlenty | Enchanting Plus | Hats | HatStand | NetherOre | PowerConverters | XenosReliquary

Disabled mods: Vender Block

I’m looking for mature minded people that want to have fun and add to our community.

Server rules
* Listen to the operators.
* Be polite and respectful to other players.
* Do not pump lava from the nether; all lava pumping is to be done from the lava ocean age only.
* Manual mining only in the over world. Automated mining, strip mining & quarries are only permitted in the mining Age.
* Only 1 Quarry per player or group.
* Do not construct nether portals, us the linking portal in the linking nexus
* Try to limit the number of chunk loaders that you use.
* Always close the portals form your portal guns and or portal frames before you leave the server.
* Do not make your home in any other age then the over world.
* Operators are the only players that are authorised to create mystcraft ages.
* Make sure adequate protection for the event of a meltdown is in place before activating a nuclear reactor.
* Do not leave mob spawners running for long periods of time.
* PVP is off
* No items are banned.
* Slot limit set to 30.

IP address for the FTB server

I also have a TeamSpeak server so that all the people playing can communicate.

IP address for the TeamSpeak server
27.50.70.178:10037

So for anyone wanting to join please find below the template (my) application to join the server. All fields are required to be filled in please.

1. Real first name: Anthony
2. In game name: MPCE_AU
3. Age: 29
4. Did you read and understand the server rules: I wrote them. :p
5. Why do you want to join this little server down under: I own the server. :D
6. Location: “I come from the land down under”. Sorry was just braking in to song there. Australia
7. If you are approved would you need help installing the added mod: Being the server owner if I needed help installing the mod then we would all be stuffed.

Players currently white-listed
filthypanda13
happypants03
aozzyr
swift_wolf_12
kichoize
lemoncamel
centralguard
creepers4563
xxdarkmagicianxx
hawk162
custoz
mc_gyropaw
cyphas_cain
robbin_h00d
megateckguy
nyiria
endrekshar
harrythebom
last_miner_
broadsword123
amateurd
echoz89
soggydoggy
superjx10
ragh_naye
helloooolol
baconnumber1
_archimedes_
tinypiemaster
burn1nation
skarlak
merkuryz
bpbaseball12
saberwulfy
lionhend
akalyptes
xsimplename
tehknight117
mongolian_monkey
meshocky
jmabartlett
dreadshred2
recon247007
amatiic
azurave
tompy97
electriceve
nebgama
0wns2build
strane111
xxrazorbeastxx
gragrayson
demonicshadow89
nekowhite
ragnarist
bloodskull1970
xenoflot
mravatar7
juiceball
horusol
seanrhys
andyth0mpz
mileyk101
karinth
flamingbluepanda
xmehlhausenxx
lazycory12
centretix
1blade24
brontarr
mpce_au
s1ayer11
aarondobbs
mango1120
harryclarke2701
diablosouls
doomadness
creeper_hunter30
matheryn_m
thyvo
lorddarkona
triffiddk
aszkika
mutchylol
black_nd_nrdy
kallekulle
skiipy
joshua_mozingo
gnomesayn
galant22

Operators
soggydoggy
mpce_au
juiceball

DiabloSouls

Jul 29, 2019
1. Real first name: Aleksander
2. In game name: DiabloSouls
3. Age: 16
4. Did you read and understand the server rules: Yes, I do understand.
5. Why do you want to join this little server down under: I'd like to join server cause I'd like to play with new people and have fun with them.
6. Location: Slovenija.(In Europe).
7. If you are approved would you need help installing the added mod: Nope.

Thyvo

Jul 29, 2019
1. Real first name: Tom
2. In game name: Thyvo
3. Age: 22
4. Did you read and understand the server rules: Read and understood ;)
5. Why do you want to join this little server down under: I love to play with other people and help on community projects etc
6. Location: Belgium (europe)
7. If you are approved would you need help installing the added mod: I used to create private modpack's and servers so I think I can manage this one :D

Thyvo

Jul 29, 2019
ah nice :D i hope to see you guys soon ingame
btw do you guys have a irc Channel?

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
1. Real first name: Chris
2. In game name: 1Blade24
3. Age: 19
4. Did you read and understand the server rules: Yup
5. Why do you want to join this little server down under: I know most mods and would be a great help to whoever needs it.
6. Location: USA
7. If you are approved would you need help installing the added mod: Nope not at all (I'm so good i can reconfigure all my configs to the way i want them)

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
Um MPCE there is a few issue. First only you can go through the phantom blocks. (Got in by digging under) . And second the nexus that saids it should be a mushroom biome is a void world. Get back asap.

Soggy_Doggy

Jul 29, 2019
Um MPCE there is a few issue. First only you can go through the phantom blocks. (Got in by digging under) . And second the nexus that saids it should be a mushroom biome is a void world. Get back asap.
Yeah, that's cause it's not done yet. We had a hell of a time getting that age written properly (mystcraft is weird atm), and we've yet to actually build the nexus itself.

EDIT: Should be an escape book now.

tompy97

Jul 29, 2019
1. Real first name: Tom
2. In game name: tompy97
3. Age: 23
4. Did you read and understand the server rules: Yep
5. Why do you want to join this little server down under: The Aus based server I was previously on has now been shut down :( I'm keen to join a new one and have more fun! I'm pretty good with all the FTB mods and I build responsibly (low lag etc). Also, forgot to mention that i've got TS3.
6. Location: QLD
7. If you are approved would you need help installing the added mod: Nope, i'm pretty self sufficient in that regard, I usually run custom packs from multiMC.

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that's cause it's not done yet. We had a hell of a time getting that age written properly (mystcraft is weird atm), and we've yet to actually build the nexus itself.

EDIT: Should be an escape book now.

Cool. If you want some help making the age i know how it works and can make a stable age.

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
That age i went to yesterday i can't get out cause the platform i logged off on is gone, so i just keep falling out of the world. Need some help when you get a chance. I'll be on TS for easy way to let me know.

MPCE

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Tom (tompy97), I have added you to the white-list.

That age i went to yesterday i can't get out cause the platform i logged off on is gone, so i just keep falling out of the world. Need some help when you get a chance. I'll be on TS for easy way to let me know.
You need to be teleported back to the over world.

Reactions: tompy97