Mr Antice entertains the beast.

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty cool on the ghast grinder but here's a challenge! Can you make a grinder for those Carminite Ghastlings? Their spawners are quite common in dark towers from twilight forests. They're the small ghasts that have WIP written on them atm. It be great if you could think of a design for them.

I'l have a looksee at them, and see how their AI behaves and such.
AFAIK, these aren't mobs you can put in a soul shard, so it won't be as efficient as the soul shard base grinders. But it's definitely an interesting challenge.

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
well well well. I'm back with another little vid, with a contraption a bit out of the ordinary for a forum focused mainly on modded minecraft.
enjoy!

Yomammabe1

Jul 29, 2019
Heya Antice, I'm playing a couple different map packs, but for now, I was wondering if you had any suggestions on autonomous infinite power generation in FTB ... uh... 1.4.6 I think. Preferably without solar panels. And, since it's my current project, I may steal your ender farm design to apply it to Agrarian skies. Vacuum hoppers and open blocks tanks should take care of that EXP flooding issue.

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
Heya Antice, I'm playing a couple different map packs, but for now, I was wondering if you had any suggestions on autonomous infinite power generation in FTB ... uh... 1.4.6 I think. Preferably without solar panels. And, since it's my current project, I may steal your ender farm design to apply it to Agrarian skies. Vacuum hoppers and open blocks tanks should take care of that EXP flooding issue.

for agrarian skies you can just use an extruder -> crucible -> magmatic engine setup for infinite power. (or use a lava gen from extra utilities if you are short on stuff)

I was never going to think anyone would use a design such as my ender ender for Agrarian tho. MFR grinders have kinda obsoleted this kind of farming. Nice to see that someone is getting some mileage out of this beast still.

Yomammabe1

Jul 29, 2019
for agrarian skies you can just use an extruder -> crucible -> magmatic engine setup for infinite power. (or use a lava gen from extra utilities if you are short on stuff)

I appreciate that tip, but actually, reviewing my files, I was referring to Power Generation in Direwolf20 for MC 1.2.6. As for AS, I'm already building a huge crucible room. I did run into a problem getting the lava to pump properly, but I'll detail that in my AS post on the AS Worlds thread.

Narkah

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I am looking for a better way to farm stuff that you usually, well... actually FARM. I am looking for a fairly compact, auto harvesting, Agrarian Skies farm that automatically makes Delighted Meals (or at least all of the ingredients). The burgers are also TOFU based, which means an additional plant. Thanks in advance!