Moving power (RF) Using Dierwolf20 pack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
I'm actually enjoying not having TE's conduits, contrary to my expectations. It's forcing me to do things differently, and after using them, I find Ender IO's conduits considerably better balanced than TE's previous versions. Looking back, TE conduits (item conduits in particular) were far too cheap for what they did.

Reactions: abculatter_2

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Even in 1.6.4 I always favored the EnderIO conduits. In 1.7.10 EnderIO has improved even more.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
i think they dont have a limit but the highest enderio have such high rf... also i think you can use the applied energistics net in late game to transport everything? or is it just liquids and items

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Pardon my ignorance but why late game xtra utils?
you need a QED to make transfer node and than bedrockium for hyper transfer nodes. It has the advantage that it can server the use of both tesseracct and cable, but it's no cheap

Vogon

Jul 29, 2019
you need a QED to make transfer node and than bedrockium for hyper transfer nodes. It has the advantage that it can server the use of both tesseracct and cable, but it's no cheap
Thanks for the info, but regarding EnderIO ultra leet cables (cant remember the correct name) would they not move the same or more power than the xtra utils ones and be cheaper? (again not doing math on this...) and would not the EnderIO tesseract be cheaper?

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the info, but regarding EnderIO ultra leet cables (cant remember the correct name) would they not move the same or more power than the xtra utils ones and be cheaper? (again not doing math on this...) and would not the EnderIO tesseract be cheaper?
the regular node can transfer 10k/tick while the hyper is 1mil/tick I THINK!!
But they also can transfer power through other nodes (liquid and item) which makes me take them over other cable

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
But they also can transfer power through other nodes (liquid and item) which makes me take them over other cable
Ender IO can also have multiple conduits in a single block (granted you have to craft and place the multiple conduits rather than just placing a single transfer pipe but still).

fatherjimbo

Jul 29, 2019
It's irritating that Ender IO forces me to use one of their machines to make it's conduits. I don't like that. I should be able to make that alloy in a smeltery at the very least.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
It's irritating that Ender IO forces me to use one of their machines to make it's conduits. I don't like that. I should be able to make that alloy in a smeltery at the very least.

you could always use mine/modtweaker yourself to do that

xWHITExXxNinJa

Jul 29, 2019
Early game :the best pipes are build craft power pipes for transporting rf
Late game Probably ender io / extra utilities