Moving large amounts of power?

sayhisam1

Jul 29, 2019
Currently, I have a very large power generation setup in mind, which will output significantly more RF than ender io cables or native TE cables can handle.
Is there any way to transfer very large amounts of energy?
This is FTB monster, btw.

sayhisam1

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I was thinking of just using enderIO capacitor as a giant wiring system.
Tesseracts take a very long time for me to make, and I have a lot of machines that generate power, not just 1 big machine that generates.

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
As i understand it the power limit on EnderIO conduits and RF conduits in thermal expansion are at the conection only. meaning that if the limit is 2048 then 2 connections in paralel would be equal to 4096. the throughput of a single line however is unlimited. so if you can put multiple connections on you power generators and you should be good. this is how most of us, myself included, transfer all the power from a big reactors reactor or steam turbine unit to a power storage area with out wasting power.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I was thinking of just using enderIO capacitor as a giant wiring system.
Tesseracts take a very long time for me to make, and I have a lot of machines that generate power, not just 1 big machine that generates.
Automate the production of Tesseracts. I do that as soon as I have a good supply of ender pearls.