Moving fluid at extreme speed(Direwolf20 1.7.10)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Richard Xu

Jul 29, 2019
Most of you know, for big reactors a lot of times you have to transport 2000mb/t... Trying to come up with a way of transporting steam, but I don't know about how fast each can do:
(1)Endertank (2) tesseract (3)fluid transfer node with speed upgrade
Obviously I can just build them right next to each other but that's not cool enough for me :)

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know much about the Ender Tank but I don't think it can transport 2000 mb/t.
The Tesseract definitely can. It is pretty much unlimited for what I know.
Transfer node: You're definitely want to have a stack upgrade to go along with the speed upgrades. But due to the way it works it's only good for fairly small distances (the throughput goes down the longer the distance is)

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
the steam and water don't seem to cap. as for power never had a problem with them capping out

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
the steam and water don't seem to cap. as for power never had a problem with them capping out
Hm. It's configurable:
# Maximum RF/t sent and recieved by a Dimensional Transceiver per tick. Input and output limits are not cumulative
I:transceiverMaxIoRF=20480
but apparantly no such config option exists for fluids and items.