Moving Animals?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
I am using DW20's 1.10.2 pack, most recent version. I like using the feeder from actually additions to feed the animals. My question is, is there a way to move the babies into an adjacent holding pen for slaughter when they grow up, similar to how it worked with MFR in past versions?

I don't mind adding a mod if need be.

I know a 1.10.2 of some cofh stuff is being worked on, but obviously that isn't an option atm.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
Ender IO's attrator obelisk can be set to filter for either child or adult, I think. I would expect the new obelisk that teleports instead of magnetizing to do the same, but I haven't looked at it yet, so can't confirm.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
You could opt Vanilla and use running water and a one high gap to send baby cows away from their parents. Adult cows are two blocks tall, while babies are single block tall. Obviously this doesn't work for mobs that are only one block tall, but exploring Vanilla farming techniques always offers insight (and often solutions) into modded issues.

Reactions: gallowglass