Moving a server from YogCraft to Ultimate

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ectospheno

Jul 29, 2019
I am toying around with the idea of switching a server from YogCraft to Ultimate. What I can't seem to find is information on what if anything will break in my world when I do so. Can anyone with this information or with better google skills than I send me a few pointers? It would be much appreciated.

PCPuddin

Jul 29, 2019
One of the biggest difference between the two mod packs is the lack of extra biomes Xl in yogcraft. The reason being for this is that they had a world already set up from tekkit. But everything else should be fine because both mod packs should have the same configs

Sesnsei_Samurai

Jul 29, 2019
One of the biggest difference between the two mod packs is the lack of extra biomes Xl in yogcraft. The reason being for this is that they had a world already set up from tekkit. But everything else should be fine because both mod packs should have the same configs

Thanks!

If we just drop the extra mod files into our server mod folder using filezilla, will it spawn XL biomes and mystcraft stuff in new unexplored chunks?

PCPuddin

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks!

If we just drop the extra mod files into our server mod folder using filezilla, will it spawn XL biomes and mystcraft stuff in new unexplored chunks?
If you are changing to ultimate these mods are already there, so you won't have to add them :)