Open Server Moved ForgedFTB - Direwolf20 Modpack - New thread ForgedFTB - Direwolf20 Modpack

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
but if i make a map reset ... maybe we can choose another modpack. and from scrach ???
what do you think

MisterCreeperr

Jul 29, 2019
but if i make a map reset ... maybe we can choose another modpack. and from scrach ???
what do you think
Well I Like Idea, i'm developing a new version of the modpack, this will use MultiMC, but cond, i give you the task of making the server pack... Also I Think The Server Should Be Whitelisted this time, only admins are pre-whitelisted(bruce,michael,me,turbo,etkiller) etc.

Greetings, Creeperr

turboash08

Jul 29, 2019
even people who already joined all ready but im up for map reset and new moppack and mister send us the pack through dropbox sent my email address through skype

Sheezok

Jul 29, 2019
Hey cero can you please rollback the server? I glitches and lost a bunch of my shit. If you could it would be greatly appreciated and no one else was on, so it won't be screwing anyone else up.

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
Hey bored ppl. here is a test server IP:190.191.74.147:25567 in private packs stellarcraft

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
Hey ppl. Unleashed is ready. ver. 1.0.3 same ip, default port.
Ultimated is tagged and packet (if you want the world ... ask me, maybe i can send a torrent seed)
unleashed has active biomes of plenty and vending

and all the normal s#@t (towny, backups, essentials,sleep)

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
ForgedFTB now is Unleashed Ver.1.1.1

N1.jpg

N2.jpg

N3.jpg

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
We update, now Unleashed ver. 1.1.5
Follow the instructions from the pictures
Soon i will replace the mining world

CondeCero