Mouse buttons bring up menu

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Tzian

Jul 29, 2019
One of our players on our server which is now using Mindcrack v4 uses his mouse buttons for his push to talk but both mouse button 4 and 5 open up the menu.

Does anyone know how to stop this from happening, it didn't happen before when he was playing tekkit so we can only assume that its one of the mods doing it.

Would appreciate any help you can give

thanks

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Well I would look at what his button 4 and 5 are bound to in general. But it would be in the menu and under controls and see where the conflict is arising.

tabs

Jul 29, 2019
I've got the same problem. My mouse buttons are not bound to anything, just generic mouse 4 and mouse 5. I usually use them as push to talk for TS but I can't do that any more.

Hawcian

Jul 29, 2019
I occasionally have had this problem in Vanilla minecraft. It seems completely random. The only way I got rid of it was alt-tabbing back and forth a few times. I could never figure out why that happens or how I made it work.

tabs

Jul 29, 2019
It happens 100% of the time for me. I've found a workaround though, which is to change the assignment in the driver panel to anything other than the generic mouse button, then bind TS to that.