Most of the modding community has adopted or added support for RF.. Well I sure can't support...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane Hart

Jul 29, 2019
Well I sure can't support something that does not exist. Can we not turn this into RedPower 2.0 again? We need to stop supporting certain mods for a base of our power systems if they can't keep up.

I don't even really use FTB I always made my own pack but you guys have a impact on the community as a whole.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
What are you talking about? TE IS keeping up, we have teasers and confirmation from the devs. Most, if not all of the 1.7 mods are buggy at this point anyways so what exactly is your point?

Reactions: SatanicSanta

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Umm, what? RF exists, I just can't remember what core mod it's a part of. Pus, if it didn't, no one would support it. It was also just ported to 1.7.
Wasn't Thermal Expansion the first one that made RF, and everyone else started adding support to it?

To the OP, you're not making much sense.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
What are you talking about? TE IS keeping up, we have teasers and confirmation from the devs. Most, if not all of the 1.7 mods are buggy at this point anyways so what exactly is your point?

TE != RF
Wasn't Thermal Expansion the first one that made RF, and everyone else started adding support to it?

To the OP, you're not making much sense.

Ehh, kinda. It came from the TE team, but it isn't part of TE. TE was just the first to use it.

Reactions: dwappo

Bluehorazon

Jul 29, 2019
KingLemming created RF as a basic and very simple energy-API, similar to the fluid-API.

He invented it so that others can use it and a lot do. Also it is avaible for 1.7 since a very long time and considered stable. It is also open-source if I'm not mistaken, so it can be ported independent (which propably was done).

AE2, Extra Utilities, EnderIO, Mariculture and maybe even other mods already use it in 1.7 (and considering the stability of 1.7 in general and the constant forge-changes it is one of the most stable things in 1.7 so far).

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Well I sure can't support something that does not exist. Can we not turn this into RedPower 2.0 again? We need to stop supporting certain mods for a base of our power systems if they can't keep up.

I don't even really use FTB I always made my own pack but you guys have a impact on the community as a whole.
The base is open source, and therefore won't ever become a drama because if it's stopped being supported, it will then be taken up by somebody else

Reactions: YX33A
Status
Not open for further replies.