Open Morph'o'Tool not working

E

emanuele6

Summary of the problem Morph'o'Tool not working

Pack Version 1.5.3

What is the bug? The Morph'o'Tool do not auto-switch to a super circuit maker screwdriver.
It also do not accept a engineer's hammer.

Mod & Version Morph'o'Tool
Super Circuit Maker (maybe)

Pack Version: 1.10.0 Server

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? I don't know it might have some problem with MCMultiParts.
at least you should remove the recipe to add that screwdriver

Known Fix

E

emanuele6

oh it's because the circuit board is registered as a block from MCMultiPart, also the screewdriver frow projectRed Core is not working because the gates are from ProjectRed Integration and because the gate blocks are from Forge Multipart ChickenBonesEdition

E

emanuele6

also the crescent hammer don't work with thermal expansions and dynamics because it is part of thermal foundation

E

emanuele6

also it cannot accept the railcraft crowbar.
to remove the crescent hammer you can look at a lead block or any th foundation and press Shift+Q.
to remove the yah hammer (from woot) that you can put in it, but it as no uses, just look at a block from woot like your mob farm and press Shift+Q.
there are no way to remove the ProjectRed Core Screwdriver because there are no blocks from that mod.

Keep in mind that I cannot change the mod options because I'm on a server and I have to ask the admin (that is me :\) to do that.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
also it cannot accept the railcraft crowbar.
to remove the crescent hammer you can look at a lead block or any th foundation and press Shift+Q.
to remove the yah hammer (from woot) that you can put in it, but it as no uses, just look at a block from woot like your mob farm and press Shift+Q.
there are no way to remove the ProjectRed Core Screwdriver because there are no blocks from that mod.

Keep in mind that I cannot change the mod options because I'm on a server and I have to ask the admin (that is me :\) to do that.
I think the engineer's hammer is because it also has durability, which most wrenches of the various kinds do not.

As you mentioned, you can't do anything with the mod options, and I'm pretty sure it can't be changed locally-only, but you should have a word with your server admin, because the crescent hammer thing is pretty easy to sort out! You've probably already seen this but, from the Curseforge site:

"An alias list. Allows you to redirect one mod to another. For example, RFTools adds the Smart Wrench, and the alias list contains "rftoolsdim=rftools", so when you look at an RFTools Dimensions block (different mod) while you have a Smart Wrench, it'll grab that instead. Other aliases include Thermal Dynamics to Thermal Expansion, for example."