Morph - Flight seems a bit op..

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having some odd problems from Morph. For example, the mob disguise isn't working (just realized that's probably because i've been doing it in full view of hostile mobs XD) and my friend can't fly as a Blaze.
Check your Morph config, there are a lot of configurable things in there, some of which you just said.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
From the reddit, he says that since the "Thing" chunkloads itself, it'll go looking for people/mobs.

But the other thing you need to kill won't. So you will suddenly be getting attacked by "the thing" without even having the basic morph knowledge you would have gotten from the other thing that spawns at this meteor site.

So the thing, after getting it's pound of flesh from you, starts to run/fly away. Can you keep up? Sure if you fly! Oh wait, I have no idea where the meteor landed and have no access to any morphing yet... Rinse Repeat.

I dunno, I'm a bit split on this mod. I really enjoy using the bat for compacting pipes/tunnels behind machines, but I can also see how this mod could/is abused.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Don't we all know this? iChun can't balance, nor does he care what happens to anyone else as a result of his mod (see: PiP)

Reactions: RealSketch

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Maybe some kind of temple world gen that has some insane custom mobs aka a bunch of rooms incased in bedrock with a incredibly OP skeleton that has a few levels of power... and lots of health. Behind the skeleton is e entrance with some kind of mechanism that enables the individual mob abilities.