morph and direwolf20 pack

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
I can't morph into the twilight forest mobs. I get the morph when i kill them, but when i try to morph into them it don't do anything. Is this suppose to be this way, or is there a way to fix it.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
i checked and saw nothing about twilight forest mobs. Only one about boss mobs i turned it on, and it didn't fix it.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
like I stated. I kill the mob and they show up in GUI but when i selected them. They do nothing.

SuperSplit

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I think that morph should be disabled anyways because it is Very cheaty and it kind of ruins some things like jetpacks and such. All you need to do to fly is to kill a bat and their is no complicated requirement or recipe, however there are some ways to change that in config and such like my friend who has his own mod pack who made it so in order to be able to fly from morph you have to kill the ender dragon first. Also it gives you some free buffs if you switch into some of the mobs and again, you should probably have to work harder to get those

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
like I stated. I kill the mob and they show up in GUI but when i selected them. They do nothing.

Out of curiousity, what do you do once you select them? What is the exact key/mouse button you use to select them? Other mobs from vanilla MC work? Have you checked if those mobs arent black listed in the config? Just being thurough.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I think that morph should be disabled anyways because it is Very cheaty and it kind of ruins some things like jetpacks and such. All you need to do to fly is to kill a bat and their is no complicated requirement or recipe, however there are some ways to change that in config and such like my friend who has his own mod pack who made it so in order to be able to fly from morph you have to kill the ender dragon first. Also it gives you some free buffs if you switch into some of the mobs and again, you should probably have to work harder to get those

Learn proper formatting, also iChun released it in early alpha status, it's a long ways away from being balanced, and iChun has some awesome plans for it. You and countless others are complaining that a mod that is in alpha is "Overpowered" and "Unbalanced". Wait until "Project: Thing" is completed. You'll shut up right fast, except you'll be screaming when it starts killing you and your friends(if you play on a server, anyway).

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
yes other mobs work. I have jet pack from power armor, but prefer flying around as a bat when doing building. It moves slower so it is easier to control.

SuperSplit

Jul 29, 2019
Learn proper formatting, also iChun released it in early alpha status, it's a long ways away from being balanced, and iChun has some awesome plans for it. You and countless others are complaining that a mod that is in alpha is "Overpowered" and "Unbalanced". Wait until "Project: Thing" is completed. You'll shut up right fast, except you'll be screaming when it starts killing you and your friends(if you play on a server, anyway).
Why is it in the pack if it is alpha then? An alpha mod that is overpowered shouldn't be in the pack. It doesn't generate ores or anything that would require a world reset so its fine if it's not added until when it's finished. Btw this isn't about project thing this is about morph, if you want to talk about that I'm sure there's a thread for it. Your response was unnecessary and hateful, when all I wrote was my opinion. Isn't that the point of a forum? Screw proper formatting too, I'm writing this from my phone so it obviously won't be that nicely written anyways.

SuperSplit

Jul 29, 2019
Look, I don't want to argue about this either let's just have some respect for one another.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Why is it in the pack if it is alpha then? An alpha mod that is overpowered shouldn't be in the pack
It's in Direwolf20's pack because he wants it for his LP. So what if it's alpha? It's stable, it works (apart from a few mod mobs that don't work), it's fun. OP is a matter of opinion. Can servers disable morphing in config? If so, no problem.

Reactions: Padfoote

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Easiest way to disable morphing on a server is to just disable the mod itself. Even if you have it active on your client it should not work while on the server.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Why is it in the pack if it is alpha then? An alpha mod that is overpowered shouldn't be in the pack. It doesn't generate ores or anything that would require a world reset so its fine if it's not added until when it's finished. Btw this isn't about project thing this is about morph, if you want to talk about that I'm sure there's a thread for it. Your response was unnecessary and hateful, when all I wrote was my opinion. Isn't that the point of a forum? Screw proper formatting too, I'm writing this from my phone so it obviously won't be that nicely written anyways.

Project thing is referring to a meteorite crash landing and you havi to kill "The Thing" to gain nerfed versions of current morph powers.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019

When I post from my phone, it's still perfect formatting and grammar. It's not impossible, just takes some effort.

Also I'm pretty much the local asshole that says whats on everyone's minds despite the consequences. So, yeah, Thanks for the Olive Branch, it'd be great for stirring my Gibson.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
When I post from my phone, it's still perfect formatting and grammar. It's not impossible, just takes some effort.

Also I'm pretty much the local asshole that says whats on everyone's minds despite the consequences. So, yeah, Thanks for the Olive Branch, it'd be great for stirring my Gibson.
When I heard that I thought of
image.jpg

Reactions: Padfoote and YX33A

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019

Direwolf has it in his pack primarily for getting small spaces and rarely uses it for the cheaty abilities of bat morph. So yeah, the pack is his in the end so he gets to say what goes in it or not, and since he doesn't use it cheaty (he has self-control) he feels it's okay to have it for its singular purpose.

Reactions: Padfoote
Status
Not open for further replies.