Moosecraft FTB Server [YouTube] [White listed] [DW20 V1] [Small] [15+]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Minimoose1441

Jul 29, 2019
1PrZj.jpg

Note that since posting, the server has been updated to DW20 v3.

Server IP: 74.209.179.36:26465

{SERVER INFORMATION}
Hello, and thank you for your interest in Moosecraft! Moosecraft is a server designed for YouTubers who want to record their adventures and their progress through the FTB Pack! The server is hosted on a 24/7 dedicated box based in Seattle, great for people on the West Coast. We are currently running the Direwolf20 pack (V2) and plan on staying on it, updating only to newer versions of the pack. We also have a TS3 server hosted in Seattle that will be used for communication in game. The server IP for that will be given out if you are accepted.
We ask that the only people who apply are YouTubers wishing to record in a server environment. It doesn’t matter how many subscribers or views you have to apply, but it may affect the process based on the amount of applicants. We will only be accepting up to 14 players, as I have not tested the server fully yet, possibly adding more in the future.

{ABOUT ME}
I’m Minimoose. I’ve been an avid Minecraft player, FTB user and YouTuber for a long time now. I’ve had the idea of setting a server up like this for a while and after getting funds I decided to try it out. You could say I got the inspiration from ForgeCraft but I wanted something a bit more stable. I have a great understanding of all the mod mechanics and what they can be used for. If you have any questions about anything in this post, feel more than free to message me on the FTB Forum.

{SERVER RULES}
All of these rules MUST be followed and understood while on the server. All obvious rules are left out, aside from those that need emphasis. Any questions about them or any objections can be brought up with me via a PM. This list may be updated at any time in the future.
1: NO GREIFING. As you are all YouTubers and probably recording your progress I would hate to have your series ruined by someone else. This is a no-tolerance policy and you will be immediately banned for greifing.
2: Anything you say or do on the server or TS3 may be recorded and published to YouTube. In other words, watch what you say/do.
3: PvP is enabled but if people abuse the fact that it’s on (Going on a rampage in Quantum) it will be disabled.
4: No stealing from chests or modifying others builds without their permission.

{ADDED/REMOVED MODS}
At this current point in time, no mods have been removed from the Direwolf20 pack. We will, however, be adding mods mostly to do with server administration, such as Fihgu's Mods. Any mods that we wish to add will be posted below once updated to 1.4.6 and tested on the server.
{APPLICATION PROCESS}
Since this is a limited server with some unique aspects to it, the application is a little different than most servers. We would like to see:

IGN: (In game name)
YouTube Channel Link: (URL to your YouTube channel)
YouTube Video Link: (A URL to a video that you made that we can later use as a comparison between applicants. IE, your best video.)
Brief Written Application: (Why do you want to be on the server? What can you give back?)
Do you have access to TS3 and a mic?: (Yes/no)
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: (Self explanatory)

Note: The server is currently not online to the public. This is simply the application to see who is interested. I am awaiting on some server administration mods to be updated to 1.4.6 before it is open. If you get accepted, I will contact you initially and then I will contact you when the server starts.

Good luck with you application all!

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: speariver
YouTube Channel Link: don't have one, but I would like to join someone who has a let's play or something
YouTube Video Link: self explanatory ;)
Brief Written Application: because if there are youtubers, this will be a mature server, and i want to play in mature enviroment,
Do you have access to TS3 and a mic?: Yes, and i will be using it
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: yes ofcourse i agree the rules else i wouldn't apply don't you think? :)

YoungJuice

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: young_juice
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/YoungJuiceProduction?feature=mhee
YouTube Video Link: I deleted my videos to start fresh
Brief Written Application: I want to be on the server to play with a fun community to which i can record with. Also i like playing on small server where ik people on it.
Do you have access to TS3 and a mic?: yes and well use it
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: yes

Stefanon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stefanon
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/reloadzful
YouTube Video Link: A short clip from LoL
After christmas I want to get involved with youtube.
Brief Written Application: I want to be part a community that will record and upload but I also wish to learn how to play FTB in-depth as i have basic knowledge.
Do you have access to TS3 and a mic?: Yes
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: Yes

Zac

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zooloo10
YouTube Channel Link: Here
YouTube Video Link:
Brief Written Application: I'm looking for a community based server especially with other people to interact with and build with. I've played FTB a ton including the previous retro maps.

Pkbeast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (In game name) : cory2333
YouTube Channel Link: (URL to your YouTube channel) : I dont use it yet but i am planning to and will make videos if you wish me to :) :http://www.youtube.com/Pkbeast360
YouTube Video Link: (A URL to a video that you made that we can later use as a comparison between applicants. IE, your best video.) : N/A
Brief Written Application: (Why do you want to be on the server? What can you give back?) : ive been looking to play a FTB modpack with a group of people who enjoy playing it as much as i do as most of my freind's don't... In return i'm a very nice person and would be willing to make builds the community can use freely.
Do you have access to TS3 and a mic?: (Yes/no) : Yes
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: (Self explanatory) Yes

mathtrek

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (In game name): mathtrek
YouTube Channel Link: (URL to your YouTube channel): http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMathtrekMC , due to private reasons I have not recorded my voice yet, but I would really like to record some awesome videos on this server (including my voice)
YouTube Video Link: (A URL to a video that you made that we can later use as a comparison between applicants. IE, your best video.):
Brief Written Application: (Why do you want to be on the server? What can you give back?): I can give you my experience as a server owner and admin on other servers as well as my experience with minecraft and almost all FTB mods that are currently in. As for a recommendation by a server owner (Katanabru) had a server on which i was the high admin of the server and helped out with mostly everything on the server. I want to join this server as I believe it will be an opportunity for me to share my knowledge with you and help in any way possible with this fabulous server/project. I will always try to help even if I don't understand all the mechanics of all the mods and see if there is any sort of logical solution that will result in profit. I am a friendly guy and I've been around for a very long time when it comes to minecraft in general (being one of the first players to play and buy the game when it came out). I would appreciate it alot if I was accepted, Thanks!
Do you have access to TS3 and a mic?: (Yes/no): Yes
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: (Self explanatory): Yes

Macco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (In game name) maccos1
YouTube Channel Link: (URL to your YouTube channel) I have one but no videos and i don't plan on making any but i'd still like to join.
YouTube Video Link: (A URL to a video that you made that we can later use as a comparison between applicants. IE, your best video.)
Brief Written Application: (Why do you want to be on the server? What can you give back?) I want to be on the server because i'm looking for a small active community that i can play on without getting griefed. I can give back my activity and socialness
Do you have access to TS3 and a mic?: (Yes/no) Yes, i have both. But.. i'm kinda shy about talking because i'm danish :/
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: (Self explanatory) Yes, i do

botygamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:botygamer
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/user/imKexoz
YouTube Video Link:
Brief Written Application:I want to be on the server to play with a fun community and i can play on without getting griefed
Do you have access to TS3 and a mic?: Yes , i have acces but i dont have a mic
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: Yes i do

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
IGN: (In game name) strane111
YouTube Channel Link: (URL to your YouTube channel) www.youtube.com/user/KOtimebomb

Brief Written Application: (Why do you want to be on the server? What can you give back?) I've recently been interested in the DW20 mod pack and am looking for a server to play on. I can bring a great comedic atmosphere to the server and plenty of new ideas.
Do you have access to TS3 and a mic?: (Yes/no) Yes
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: (Self explanatory) Yes

YoloerUSA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Widoh
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/thewidow
YouTube Video Link:New Channel cuz i wanna start fresh i will be douing lps if i join server
Brief Written Application: I want to be on the server to have fun and play with amature small community of cool ppl, im an expert with redstone and very detailed builder, solo is getting boring and im sick of making these awsome things and creations that no one evr see's.
Do you have access to TS3 and a mic?: yes
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: yes i will never grief cuz in my old server i used to get griefed all the time and i hated it i just wanna have fun and i wouldnt dare to hack or steal

chazzledazzle23

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chazzledazzle23
YouTube Channel Link:none, but i love playing with active communities like this
YouTube Video Link:^^^^^
Brief Written Application:I have played on servers like this and know when to stay off of them and stuff because people are recording I know a lot of the mods pretty well and am excited to show people some of the stuff i can do
Do you have access to TS3 and a mic?: yes
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: of course :)

spencer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: spencer8021
Youtube Channel Link: http://youtube.com/user/spencerB8021
Brief Written Application: I have very good FTB mechanics skills. I have been playing FTB and all the mods since 1.2.5. I will be a good addition to the server I give a lot and do alot of community stuff on servers. I have built public machines just like forgecrafr.
Do you have access to TS3 and a mic? Yes
Do you agree to follow all the rules written above? Yes, sir.

TGIYB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: austintheperson1
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/thatguyinyourbasment
YouTube Video Link: I made a sfm video once and i havent posted otherwise
Brief Written Application: I would like to play on a server that doesn't have griefers pouring out of every orifice, I'll help out people and maybe join some sort of community in the game
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: *sarcasm* No not at all */sarcasm* Yes

SpikeySarge

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (In game name)caulkett1997
YouTube Channel Link: (URL to your YouTube channel) www.youtube.com/spikeysarge
Brief Written Application: (Why do you want to be on the server? What can you give back?) My LP world just died and I would like to be able to play with other people that will not grief me, What I can give back is promise to have 1 to 2 videos a week (I am in highschool so I can only promise that much a week some weeks may have more, I also just got a brand new radio broad cast mic by audio technica which is extremely high quality and I have recently got a better PC and better video editing software. I have been looking for a server like this for a while have applied for a few but they filled up before I got there, also I am in Alberta so this server particulariley drew me in! so I hope you pick me :)
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: (Self explanatory) Yes of course :)

Minimoose1441

Jul 29, 2019
Ok everyone! Make sure if you have a last minute application you get it in soon! Server applications will be closing at 7pm PST tonight. After that, no more applications will be accepted until I'm sure the server can handle more people and a second wave will be started. However, if you feel that you have a high chance of being accepted and really want to be on the server, you can still post a application here or PM me about it. If you do not get onto the server, do not be discouraged to try again next wave. I can only accept a few people as I want to make sure the server runs as smooth as possible.

Textra78

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tz_Graphiqz
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/textra78
YouTube Video Link: This is my new channel because i wanted a fresh start
Brief Written Application: I want to be on this sever because i want a normal FTB server that i can play on and play with other people that i can get along with

SpikeySarge

Jul 29, 2019
I am Just applying again because you said we could if we really want on :)
IGN: (In game name)caulkett1997
YouTube Channel Link: (URL to your YouTube channel) www.youtube.com/spikeysarge
Brief Written Application: (Why do you want to be on the server? What can you give back?) My LP world just died and I would like to be able to play with other people that will not grief me, What I can give back is promise to have 1 to 2 videos a week (I am in highschool so I can only promise that much a week some weeks may have more, I also just got a brand new radio broad cast mic by audio technica which is extremely high quality and I have recently got a better PC and better video editing software. I have been looking for a server like this for a while have applied for a few but they filled up before I got there, also I am in Alberta so this server particulariley drew me in! so I hope you pick me :)
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: (Self explanatory) Yes of course :)

RaphterGaming

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: berryboy98
YouTube Channel Link: Here
YouTube Video Link:
Brief Written Application: I wan't to be on a DW20 server and record i can give back advertisement on your server through youtube or i can do gfx for
Do you have access to TS3 and a mic?: Yes i do!
Do you agree to follow all rules written above?: Why wouldn't i they are reasonable