Casual Server Moonpie|FTB Unleashed (v1.1.3)|White List|Mature|5 - 10 Slots|Survival

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

t0bbage

Jul 29, 2019
White list application:
I personally hate these so I'll keep it short.
0. What is your minecraft username? Rexxae
1. Are you over 18? Not yet, one month and I will be.
2. Do you have a mic/mumble (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/)? I do have a mic, but no mumble.
3. I've intentionally made a mistake in the rules list, what is it? I read it and didnt notice, took me some time :D you missed a number.
4. Have you ever been banned before, if so why? Nope, proud of it too

5. How much of an understanding do you have with FTB and mods in general? Quite big, although the recent additions I do not know except TT and AE
6. How long is your average minecraft play session? depends on how much I would like to play, if I really want to I could play all day.
7. Do you do any streaming or youtube videos? No, sorry
8. Extra: I really like living close to each other.

1. -- Meh close enough
Whitelisted

Pernicion

Jul 29, 2019
0. Pernicion
1. Enough over 18 to be slightly embarrassed.
2. I have mumble, and can go purchase a mic...
3. Numeric inaccuracy.
4. No, I'm generally pretty level headed.
5. I've been playing with the base mods of FTB since I learned that MC could be modded... My first attempt at adding mods, saw me playing with BC, IC2, RP2, and a few others. And when I discovered 'Mod Packs'... I realized that people could put them together way way way better than I could.
6. 0 - 30 hours a session. Sorry for the imprecision. If life allows it, I will be amongst the more active players you know.
7. Nosir, I do not.

t0bbage

Jul 29, 2019
0. Pernicion
1. Enough over 18 to be slightly embarrassed.
2. I have mumble, and can go purchase a mic...
3. Numeric inaccuracy.
4. No, I'm generally pretty level headed.
5. I've been playing with the base mods of FTB since I learned that MC could be modded... My first attempt at adding mods, saw me playing with BC, IC2, RP2, and a few others. And when I discovered 'Mod Packs'... I realized that people could put them together way way way better than I could.
6. 0 - 30 hours a session. Sorry for the imprecision. If life allows it, I will be amongst the more active players you know.
7. Nosir, I do not.

Whitelisted

quadzi

Jul 29, 2019
0. What is your minecraft username? quadzi
1. Are you over 18? yes
2. Do you have a mic/mumble (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/)? Yup
3. I've intentionally made a mistake in the rules list, what is it? Skipped # 5 and allowed mystcraft ages (ok, maybe not the second one but I've seen them cause crazy lag on other servers)
4. Have you ever been banned before, if so why? nope
5. How much of an understanding do you have with FTB and mods in general? I understand most of the mods fairly well. IC2, Buildcraft, AE, Forestry I'm quite comfortable with. Still working on figuring out new ways to automate things with AE.
6. How long is your average minecraft play session? usually 2-4 hours or so, multiple days a week.
7. Do you do any streaming or youtube videos? Nope, but I watch a couple of them fairly regularly
8. (Added this one myself so you can an even better feel for me) I've run a small private server for myself and a couple of friends so I know the server-side of FTB as well. They're losing interest and I want to play with other people, so here I am! I like playing with other people, and am looking for a friendly place to get some quality FTB time in.

t0bbage

Jul 29, 2019
0. What is your minecraft username? quadzi
1. Are you over 18? yes
2. Do you have a mic/mumble (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/)? Yup
3. I've intentionally made a mistake in the rules list, what is it? Skipped # 5 and allowed mystcraft ages (ok, maybe not the second one but I've seen them cause crazy lag on other servers)
4. Have you ever been banned before, if so why? nope
5. How much of an understanding do you have with FTB and mods in general? I understand most of the mods fairly well. IC2, Buildcraft, AE, Forestry I'm quite comfortable with. Still working on figuring out new ways to automate things with AE.
6. How long is your average minecraft play session? usually 2-4 hours or so, multiple days a week.
7. Do you do any streaming or youtube videos? Nope, but I watch a couple of them fairly regularly
8. (Added this one myself so you can an even better feel for me) I've run a small private server for myself and a couple of friends so I know the server-side of FTB as well. They're losing interest and I want to play with other people, so here I am! I like playing with other people, and am looking for a friendly place to get some quality FTB time in.

Whitelisted