Monument Reward System Idea

KoopaFreak600

Jul 29, 2019
I have an idea for a monument reward system for upcoming FTB maps. It uses only vanilla redstone and Build Craft.

(sorry for me humming mid-way through the video I thought I had my mic turned off.)

New Compact Design

slauter

Jul 29, 2019
atm the moment using the system in the beast, we had to add a delay it was going faster then the person could look to see which lit up leading to confusion. his will not be used in the beast. it is even in the best of circumstances large and clunky, remember you can side stack chests and tubes now witch can make it much smaller

KoopaFreak600

Jul 29, 2019
I'd just like to say I was making a concept I could make it smaller in less then 10 min, I know it is clunky but it was just the first design and I spread it out more then I would usually do so I could think of how to get the rewards and all that. I also think the is faster and less complicated then the one in the last FTB map (the one with the pyramid).

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
neat concept but the new system is being controlled completely via turtles and computers from what i have seen and heard