Open Server MonsterBlock v1.1.2: mcmmo,economy,protections,mine world

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

King_Susanoo

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.2 MONSTER!!

NSeqEJ2.png

ftb.monsterblock.net
monsterblock.net

Are you sick of servers with wild staff that act out of control, making gameplay fearful?
Fear no more, MonsterBlock is run by a single ACTIVE administrator with tons of experience.

We don't believe in restricting items to donators,
nearly everything you get from donating you can also get
from voting or just being active! No more laggy gameplay, TPS is 19-20, 24/7!

7QLN9Io.png

1. No Griefing- anywhere other than the mining world! This is a very serious rule and I WILL catch you!
  2. No excessive swearing, insulting or harassment to anyone.
  3. No exploitation of bugs in minecraft, mods or plugins. You must report them all immediately to staff in a PRIVATE conversation. Advertising an exploit is just as bad as abusing one.
  4. No advertising anything without prior approval from staff.
  5. No PvP in any area other than the mining world!
  6. Do not back talk to the staff
Banned Items:
Mystcraft is disabled
Rail Gun- Bypass Protection
Enchantment router- Dupe Exploit
PortaSpawner- Bypass Protection
Luggage- Dupe Exploit
Anti-Player Module MFFS- Bypass Protection
Confiscate Module MFFS- Bypass Protection
Crumble Horn- Bypass Protection
Ore Magnet- Bypass Protection
Arcane Bore- Bypass Protection
Terraformer- Bypass Protection
Nuke- Bypass Protection
TC crafting table- Dupe Exploit

Restricted Items: (Mining world ONLY)
Turtles
Quarries
Mining Laser

Last edited:
Reactions: Talaas

King_Susanoo

Jul 29, 2019
I've made several updates, including to MCMMO thanks to Talaas which now grants experience when using Tinkers' Construct tools and weapons. Nearly all tools are now supported!

King_Susanoo

Jul 29, 2019
Many more updates, we've added LWC for more protection, added a boss world for endgame PVE and we have added all logs/most plants to mcmmo! Soon all of monsterpack will be working with mcmmo ^.^

King_Susanoo

Jul 29, 2019
Many more updates, new mall very close to being finished, new plugins to modify mob spawners, updates to ranks, ability to purchase or rent specific regions. And join the debate whether to go Towny Wars or Factions!

Talaas

Jul 29, 2019
Mall soon finished! Seriously worth giving a shot guys! The Owner is there all day and is ready to help you if there's something! The community love to help each others and the server is Lag free. Every day the server is improving with hard work from both staff and players. This server take in consideration the players ideas and WILL try making them real!

See you around!

-Talaas

King_Susanoo

Jul 29, 2019
The mall is finished! Automated plugin allows you to purchase shops in the mall and set them up yourself. We also have a marketplace anyone can put items up for sale!

Elstealthed

Nov 10, 2013
monsterblock.net
Monster Block is a fantastic server that i feel deserves a little gratitude throw its way,
it offers little lag which it holds up to, if the unfortunate event occurs the server owner effectively hunts down the lag using their many tools and swiftly sort the problem.
This creates a very smooth run on the server.

The community also deserves some gratitude as without such a fantastic group of active and new members who are ever so helpful and full of humor the server wouldn't have such a fantastically warming atmosphere.
Grief on this server if a major concern for staff members and is also dealt with swiftly using logging tools this is sorted the same as the lag causing as minimal problems as possible.If someone does grief they are instantly banned from the server with no drama created in the chat feed as all grief is shown on the logs.

So far since my first visit to the server existing donators and staff members have been more than helpful answering any queries Ive had or offering a hand with large jobs Ive encountered.

The server offers ranks and items using a donation store on their site which is fair and affordable
as i spent $10 myself (£5.92 for me) which gained me their bronze rank offering 5 % money loss on death (you lose money among other stuff on death as keep inventory is on),access to the donator world and shop, 1000 coins (this is a currency used on the donation store for items excluding ranks which got me a very powerful pick axe and 250 claim blocks)and the ability to claim 10 homes.

I really hope this server lasts the way it is and keeps running for a very long time because it sure deserves to be listed as a successful veteran server in my eyes,
the community is fantastic,the staff are fantastic and the server overall is fantastic!

If given the chance i would 10/10 recommend this server to a friend.. actually if your in doubt about checking this out or are just browsing definitely check this server out and see for yourself what i mean.

Elstealthed

King_Susanoo

Jul 29, 2019
Many new improvements! Come check us out we offer what other servers don't including personal anchors/spot loaders!