Monster vs DW20

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded the pack to check the files, and you seem to be correct. Thanks!
I based these off the lists in their descriptions, but I guess they may be missing some mods.

I added some colors. Right now they just fill tiles that include X with the color of their mod pack, to make it a little easier to see.
more colors :D

Reactions: buggirlexpres

MrFastZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. I looked at the files of the mods, and found some that were not on the list and added them. So far I've done that for DW20, but I'll have to do Monster probably tomorrow.
EDIT: Did Monster. Hopefully we have all the mods correct now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beeze23

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Two more things:

(1) Monster does have Extra Bees and Extra Trees according to the list in the wiki.
(2) DW20 has Magic Bees, according to the list on the wiki and my current game.

Reactions: MrFastZombie

LunaticMiner

Jul 29, 2019
I personally prefer Direwolf20 1.6. Monster is a bit too heavy on my CPU and as a result runs slowly. Besides, I like the smaller mix of mods in the DW20 modpack.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't one of them a Tekkit pack, and the other FTB? Which brings us back to the old days of when the two teams tried to sabotage each other, or w/e?