Whitelist Server Monster | Vanilla minecraft (no bukkit) | Whitelist | Friendly | 20+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

samjgrover

Jul 29, 2019
i have started a new MONSTER Pack ftb server. i am looking for around 10-15 players who are over the age of 20. if you are younger than that i will let you on and see if you can stay or not. it is completely vanilla except the mods so no locked chests or anything like that.

If you would like to join please fill this out:

Name:
In Game Name:
Skype(not needed):

once you fill that out i will get back to you either on here or on skype if you have it.

looking forward to meeting you on the server!!

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Tom
Stentninja
Skype stentninja
17 well no one else is applying so I figure I have a chance I am mature but see for yourself
I would like to join this server bc I might be allowed on and I could build things big and complicated :D
I've been playing since the start of last year on the alpha version of ftb

Christophturov

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Chris
In Game Name: Christophturov
why would you like to join this server?: Looking for a server where I can start relatively fresh with everyone and possibly make close friends. Love the Monster pack and would like to try it in a SMP setting

Daniel Pesson

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Daniel
In Game Name: CulerlisKoolaid
Skype(not needed):CulerlisKoolaid
why would you like to join this server?: Looking for a server with a friendly and mature community with a good amount of people who I can show my accomplishments and get some different forms of inspiration from for a change

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Dustin Heisey
In Game Name: pibx10
Skype(not needed: pibx10
why would you like to join this server?:I think that there is only one way to play minecraft, with other people. It is a collaborative experience, and i think that i could contribute to that positive collaboration. Despite my age i feel that i have a level of maturity that is both acceptable and vitally important for the success of something like this.

Sw33tR0llThief

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Cory
In Game Name: Sw33tR0llThief
Skype(not needed): thunderlax18
why would you like to join this server?: I want to play on a mature server where I don't need to worry about concealing my base to avoid griefing and stealing. Also I want to find a server that has a good community because I am going to record for YouTube. Even though I am not 20 you can check out my youtube channel (just search for Sw33tR0llThief) and look at my recent videos for proof that I am mature.

Tommy Nguyen

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tommy
In Game Name: TommyDiamonds
Skype(not needed): donsendstuff
why would you like to join this server?: I just want to enjoy the game with some cool ppl on a stable server.

The Law

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Andrew
In Game Name:xcraves11
Skype(not needed):xcravez
why would you like to join this server?:I want to play and a small server with a good comunity

TNersinger

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tom
In Game Name: TNersinger
Skype(not needed):Don't use it
why would you like to join this server?: Just getting really tired of public servers. They can be fun, but, having to hide my base is getting old.

Zues4411

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ethan
IGN: Zues4411
Skype (not needed): I think its Zues4411- I dont really ever use it
Why would I like to join this server: I'm getting really tired of servers with so many bukkit plugins, and there seems to be no decent servers aimed at people my age. I saw you would give younger people a chance, so I decided it better than no chance at all.

superzip

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jesper
In Game Name: superzip
Skype(not needed):
why would you like to join this server?: i would like to play on a non bukkit server with nice people.

Darkezard

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Alex
In Game Name: Darkezard
Skype(not needed): Sorry, don't have one
why would you like to join this server?: I love the FTB Monster pack, and designing complex systems. Before I started playing FTB, I played mostly vanilla Minecraft, and I was most interested in redstone concepts. Then, I found FTB, which allowed for amazing automation and much more. When I first began playing the Monster pack though, I tried going on multiplayer servers. The community was quite hostile, and the servers were extremely laggy. So, I began to look for whitlisted server that could resolve those issues. I believe I could greatly contribute to your server, also because I love helping others, and the entire server community.

Meatloaf4311

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Meatloaf4311
In Game Name:Meatloaf4311
Skype(not needed): I wish not to disclose publicly
why would you like to join this server?:
I know you have a age limit of 20 but, I have been playing with mods for minecraft since beta 1.6. I have been playing with FTB since before the launcher and know more than most of the community. I have geeky studied wikis and love to help others with mod builds.
A little about yourself: I am a freshman in high school with a 4.1 an in 3 honors class, Including algebra 2 trig honors. I like to have nice friends and still dont have any permanent ftb servers to play on

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Shadow
In Game Name:Shadowed420
Skype(not needed):shadowedgoldengod
why would you like to join this server?:Looking for a new feed the beast server as my old server has no activity anymore :(

Whisper342

Jul 29, 2019
I am applying for myself and one of my nephews who I'll be keeping a close eye on. He has no history of trouble making so I'm not worried.
Name: Whisper
In Game Name: Whisper342
Skype(not needed):
why would you like to join this server?: Looking for a small server to play on as the large ones often get too crowded.

Name: Alex
In Game Name: Damex
Skype(not needed):

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Joe
In Game Name: Ziibez
Skype(not needed): Sorry, I'd rather not, I use it for business mainly.
Why would you like to join this server?: I really enjoy playing with the Monster pack and a mature server is always a plus. I like keeping myself to myself and working towards attaining mass wealth through as little effort as possible!

TehVentus

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Andrew
In Game Name: TehVentus
Skype(not needed): Ventus-Andrew
why would you like to join this server?: I want to join a small server where I can be close and share and learn ideas from everyone. I love small communities.

GallantBlade475

Jul 29, 2019
Name: I don't want my real name on the internet. Just call me Gallade, Gallant, or Blade
In Game Name: GallantBlade475
why would you like to join this server?: I've been "searching for the fun" when it comes to minecraft, and I think a small server with lots of mods is the best way to find it.

f1nt1nt1n

Jul 29, 2019
Name Finn
IGN f1nt1nt1n,
Skype, rather not post publicly due to past spamfests will pm if necessary
Age, a rather immature 40 Years.
Why you want to join, have had some duff luck with servers going down lately and I can't go without my mc fix,no seriously looking for fresh world to play on with like minded people to share skills one knowledge.