Whitelist Server Monster v1.0.11 | Whitelist | Small Community | Vanilla | 24/7 | Mature | 16+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ImBeastly

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN: Ryan784
2) Age: 17 years of age.
3) Youtube Link (If you make videos): Negative.
4) Twitch link (If you livestream): I do not Twitch or Youtube.
5) Previous experience with FTB (List modpack also): I have been playing FTB since the pack first came out (not the maps, necessarily, but before the FTB Modpack I played Tekkit/Technic). If you need an exact date, it would be around when I first made this account. So, I have probably played Modded Minecraft for around two years now. I have experience with most mods, and those I do not I pick up fast. I tend to like the technical mods more over the magical ones (I'm looking at you, Thuamcraft), though I'll occasionally dabble in all the Mods.
6) What is your play style? (awesome buildings, machines, bees, etc.): I am a terrible builder - aesthetically at least - so lately I have been trying to not only make complex machines and technical builds, but I have been trying to make it look nice in the process. So right now, my play style is extremely technical, but I try to make the buildings look nice, and try to plan stuff out before actually building (what I want in each room, etc).
7) Timezone: United States, East Coast.
8) What makes you interested in this server?: This is the only whitelisted Server that is up to date. Two of the things I'm looking for - whitelist because the communities tend to be more friendly, and up to date just because I prefer to play with the most up to date version of Mods we have available. Not only that though, this Server does look to be a lot of fun to play on.
9) Do you agree to all the rules listed above?: Yes, I do.

Thanks for reading,
Cheers!
you are in i will pm you the info

VirusRag

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN : Rag137
2) Age 25
3) Youtube Link ///
4) Twitch link ///
5) Previous experience with FTB (List modpack also)
I've played with those modpacks : Direwolf, mindcrack, unleashed, monster, ultimate
6) What is your play style? machines, and my friend ( pulsor24 ) is building, we're a duo of traveler =]
7) Timezone GMT+1
8) What makes you interested in this server? It looks like a mature and inetrresting staff, and "no banned items" seems pretty good ( i don't play on an abusive way, life 42 chunk loaders or world anchor, i count what i need to don't override the server ).
9) Do you agree to all the rules listed above? for you ? yup =P

pulsor

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN: PuLSor24
2) Age: 26
3) Youtube Link : sometimes i stream more offen
4) Twitch link :Rarely
5) Previous experience with FTB (List modpack also)direwolf 1.4.7 ultimate and unleashed and now Monster
6) What is your play style? machines, and my friend ( Rag137 ) is building, we're a duo of traveler ^^
7) Timezone: Belgium
8) What makes you interested in this server?: I want a mature server with a nice community to have fun with and play with my friend rag137
9) Do you agree to all the rules listed above?: no comment :) ... yes lol

Snapplepeach

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN: Snapplepeach
2) Age: 20
3) Youtube: N/A
4) Twitch link: N/A
5) Previous experience with FTB: I've been playing a lot of FTB Unleashed. Been playing FTB for about 9 months and Tekkit for about 2 years before that.
6) What is your play style? I'm a bit of a mole. I like building large underground facilities with lots of machines and a focus on power generation. I like to imagine that I'm building a secret base that someone will accidentally find and be blown away by how much is hidden in plain view. As an college electrical engineering student, complex systems really appeal to me.
7) Timezone: US Pacific
8) What makes you interested in this server? I like smallish servers where there's not really a need for a bunch of security plugins, and where people trust each other. I found an awesome server a few months ago running Unleashed 1.1.3. I spent a lot of time there, but most of the people have stopped playing, and it doesn't make sense for the server admin to pay per month if I'm the only player. I'm looking to find another server a lot like my last, where I can try out the updated Monster modpack with some new people.
9) Do you agree to all the rules listed above? Yes I do!

Kotton

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN Kotton_Lt
2) Age 16
3) Youtube Link (If you make videos) -
4) Twitch link (If you livestream) -
Played a lot of Ultimate, Unleashed and Tekkit back in the day.
6) What is your play style? (awesome buildings, machines, bees, etc.) I like building a nice looking building first and then try to fit the mods that I'm trying out in the house design.
7) Timezone Gmt +2
8) What makes you interested in this server? Played in a Ultimate server a lot but it had to go down unfortunately and so I'm looking for a new nice server.
9) Do you agree to all the rules listed above? Yes.

DjScorsy

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: DjScorsy
I do not stream or make videos.
All of the modpacks, have not played with a few of the mobs mods (EX. Lycanites, etc.)
My play style is that of building and functionality, I like making things aesthetically pleasing but at the same time functional.
Eastern.
Been hosting my own server for me and a few friends and no longer feel like doing such, plus I'd like to know another community.
Completely.​

lolface1008

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN lolface1008
2) Age 16
3) Youtube Link (If you make videos) Nope
4) Twitch link (If you livestream) Also a Nope
5) Previous experience with FTB (List modpack also) Have played DireWolf20, Unleashed, Unhinged and Mindcrack. all of them a lot of playtime.
6) What is your play style? (awesome buildings, machines, bees, etc.) Making large building that automate and organize a lot of stuff. I usually do technology, bees and thaumcraft.
7) Timezone GMT +1
8) What makes you interested in this server? looking for a small server with a tight community.
9) Do you agree to all the rules listed above? yes

Bumbulum

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN - Bumbulum
2) Age - 16
3) Youtube link - None
4) Twitch link - None
5) Previous experience with FTB - Ultimate, Unhinged, Unleashed, DW20 1.5, DW20 1.6, Horizons ( I know i play this game too much)
6) What is your play style? - I like to make things that are functional and highly automated but i am slightly worse than a blind monkey when it comes to making things look good so my base is usually underground.
7) Timezone - EST
8) What makes you interested in this server? - I have been looking for a good server with a small, friendly community to avoid the cold lonliness of singleplayer.
9) Do you agree with the rules listed above? - Of course they seem more than reasonable.

Thank you for considering my application :)

Last edited:

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN Hannibal_00
2) Age 22
3) Youtube Link (If you make videos) none
4) Twitch link (If you livestream) none
5) Previous experience with FTB (List modpack also) mindcrack, ultimate, unleashed, d20 1.6.4
6) What is your play style? (awesome buildings, machines, bees, etc.) nomadic at first to gather resources, then power building on all tiered mods simultaneously
7) Timezone +8 pacific
8) What makes you interested in this server? its the newest up to date monster server
9) Do you agree to all the rules listed above? agreed

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
1) Staxed
2) 28
3) not at the moment
4) I'm thinking about livestreaming, maybe. It's been a while. http://www.twitch.tv/staxed
5) Been playing FTB for a while, mostly on unleashed, and before....tech packs mostly
6) What is your play style? Tech, buildings...and doing things BIG
7) EST
8) What makes you interested in this server? I'm geting back into ftb, and don't really enjoy playing single player, and after reading the introduction, this looks like a laid back and fun place to be.
9) Do you agree to all the rules listed above? Yes

imzedoctor

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN legofanah
2) Age 16
3) Youtube Link (If you make videos) will update if I decide to
4) Twitch link (If you livestream) might stream but no plans to right now http://www.twitch.tv/imzedoctor
5) Previous experience with FTB (List modpack also) I played around with FTB (another mod packs) on ultimate and some others before they updated the launcher, I remember it was right around when the whole rp2 thing was going on.
6) What is your play style? (awesome buildings, machines, bees, etc.) I try and mix agriculture and machines with practical and realistic buildings, I try to mix up styles but with most tech packs I go industrial revolution era or later
7) Timezone -7 gmt
8) What makes you interested in this server? Trying out FTB again and SSP is a little too boring for my tastes right now
9) Do you agree to all the rules listed above? yeah seems pretty standard

hjk99

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN: hjk99
2) Age: 18
3) Youtube Link (If you make videos): N\A
4) Twitch link (If you livestream): N\A
5) Previous experience with FTB (List modpack also): Played Unleashed and Direwolf 1.6 to endgame
6) What is your play style? (awesome buildings, machines, bees, etc.) Engineering very automated and efficient builds. I am not very good at making things look nice
7) Timezone: central standard time. GMT -6
8) What makes you interested in this server? Love ftb but dont like playing alone
9) Do you agree to all the rules listed above? Yep

Jnyce283

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN jnyce283
2) Age 31
3) Youtube Link (If you make videos)
4) Twitch link (If you livestream)
5) Previous experience with FTB (List modpack also)played unleashed to the fullest and Direwolf
6) What is your play style? (awesome buildings, machines, bees, etc.) Automation W/ Railcraft and steves carts/AE I've done underwaterbases etc
7) Timezone central
8) What makes you interested in this server? Ive been looking for a good whitelisted server without the restrictions as a open server would have I also want to be more in a community than in with a bunch of random players

rauldelgadoreyes

Jul 29, 2019
WhiteList Application:
1) rauldelgadoreyes
2) 17 almost 18:)
3) Youtube Link N/A
4) Twitch link N/A
5) Previous experience with FTB ; ftb direwolf 20v1, ultimate, direwolf 20v2,and monster i'd say ive played for about year and a half
6) What is your play style? Automate All the things!
7) Timezone UTC-08:00
8) What makes you interested in this server? wanted to play on a community server not just servers where noone ever logs on
9) Do you agree to all the rules listed above? Yess

The Law

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN: xcravez11
2) Age: 16
3)youtube Link:(If you make videos): None
4) Twitch link (If you livestream): Rarely
5) Previous experience with FTB (List modpack also) I have played almost all FTB packs since 1.4.6 and have a good understanding on how not to break a server ;)
6) What is your play style? (awesome buildings, machines etc.): I like to automate as much as possible with as little resource as possible(tickrate) and I also try to build as pretty as possible.
7) Timezone: est
8) What makes you interested in this server?: I want a mature server with a nice community to have fun with
9) Do you agree to all the rules listed above?: YES!

ole_per

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN Ole_per
2) Age im 15 atm, but get 16 in april 13.
5) Previous experience with FTB (List modpack also) got a good amount of experience with mindcrack, unleashed and ultimate
6) What is your play style? (awesome buildings, machines, bees, etc.) i'm going to breed alot of bees, and build alot of machines, suck at building.
7) Timezone +1 GMT
8) What makes you interested in this server? I want to play with someone else then me and two friends
9) Do you agree to all the rules listed above? I agree at the rules above

Whisper342

Jul 29, 2019
WhiteList Application:
1) IGN Whisper342
2) Age 26
3) Youtube Link (If you make videos) Only used to archive twitch
4) Twitch link (If you livestream) http://www.twitch.tv/the_hopeless
5) Previous experience with FTB (List modpack also) Ultimate and Monster mostly
6) What is your play style? (awesome buildings, machines, bees, etc.) Building and light rp/games
7) Timezone PST
8) What makes you interested in this server? Low user count, whitelist, and seeking mature members.
9) Do you agree to all the rules listed above? Yes

superzip

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN superzip
2) Age 23
3) Youtube Link (If you make videos) nope
4) Twitch link (If you livestream) nope
5) Previous experience with FTB (List modpack also); mindcrack, ultimate, direwolf, and been playing monster in single player a few days
6) What is your play style? (awesome buildings, machines, bees, etc.), at the start i just get machines up, then when i have a lot of materials, i start to build a nice house.
7) Timezone gmt +1
8) What makes you interested in this server? i like the small comunity and the "vanilla" aspect

Meatloaf4311

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN- Meatloaf4311
2) Age 15
3) Youtube Link (If you make videos) none
4) Twitch link (If you livestream) none
I know you have a age limit of 16 but,I have been playing with mods for minecraft since beta 1.6. I have been playing with FTB since before the launcher and know more than most of the community. I have studied wikis (dont judge) and love to help others with mod builds.
6)A little about yourself: I am a freshman in high school with a 4.1 an in 3 honors class, Including algebra 2 trig honors. I like to have nice friends and still dont have any permanent ftb servers to play on
7) What is your play style? (awesome buildings, machines, bees, etc.) help others with mod builds
8) Timezone IDK, California
9) What makes you interested in this server? community
10) Do you agree to all the rules listed above? yes

Last edited: