Monster Possible to see invisble people?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

_Karver_

Jul 29, 2019
Any way for me to see invisible people? its just ruins fights in my mind so it would be nice to have this if possible

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Kill them with MFFS. I don't think anything lets you see someone that's invisible.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Not sure about other types of invisibility but mobs can see through MPS active camo.

Have damage indicators on and keep a skeleton in a safari net handy ;)

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure about other types of invisibility but mobs can see through MPS active camo.

Have damage indicators on and keep a skeleton in a safari net handy ;)
They can see you because you are wearing armor. It only looks invisible, to a mob, you are right there in plain sight. Take off the armor(and yes, this means MPS Active Camo won't work), and they can't see you nearly as well when you are invisible.

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
Wear a backpack. The backpack renders on all player entities regardless of them wearing a backpack or not.

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
Ars Magica 2 an option? True Sight lets you see invisible foes IIRC.
I guess he's on a server which suggests vanilla monster aka no AM2. Otherwise I would suggest trying a PneumaticCraft helmet with entity tracker upgrade, although I'm not sure if that works =)

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
The Sonar Goggles lets you hear footsteps.

alternately, invisibility doesn't make your equipment invisible. You can still see whatever they have in hand, assuming it isn't a bare hand.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
The Sonar Goggles lets you hear footsteps.

alternately, invisibility doesn't make your equipment invisible. You can still see whatever they have in hand, assuming it isn't a bare hand.
I know about the sonar goggles, but it's a small mercy that I can see where my invisible foe is by seeing where he is walking just as easily as I can see where a cow is just by where it's walking, and I have to be blinded for this to work.