monster- nano suit helmet

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
hey there my husband is playing monster and trying to build the nanosuit set but the helmet for some reason wont give him a completed item. is it bugged? or does anyone have any suggestion for him to try? thanx very much

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
what does he need to change in the nei settings to cheat it in?

NEI -> Options ->Change "Global" to "World" (Top right corner) -> "Inventory" -> Right click the "W" button on the left of "Utility/Cheat/Recipe mode". that should grey out the button. Go back to the NEI top menu, and Change "World" back to "Global". Return back to "Inventory" and confirm you can set "Cheat mode". Now you can cheat the items in!

Pappasmite

Jul 29, 2019
Where can I find a "How to install the IC2fix.jar for Dummies?" Which .jar file do I have to open with winrar to copy the IC2fix.jar into?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Where can I find a "How to install the IC2fix.jar for Dummies?" Which .jar file do I have to open with winrar to copy the IC2fix.jar into?
You don't have to open anything in winrar. You just put the file in the mods folder and make sure it is enabled in the launcher(like any other mod). And that is it.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013