Problem [Monster 1.1.2] Loaded Chunks & Rotarycraft Lags ?

Crash Reporter

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone,

mainly I have 2 problems on my server right now.

The first thing is, when I looked into the loaded chunks, I noticed that there is nice amount of single chunks, which seem to be randomly loaded by the server.

Screenshot:

There where 2 players online at the moment of the command execution. Why does the server keep these chunks loaded ?

The other problem is, that I have 2 players massively using Rotarycraft and everytime they join the game, the server starts lagging (0.0-0.2 tps at it's peak). Could it be that Rotarycraft is causing the lag ?
Cpu load and RAM are not even remotely at their limits and it takes 5 secs. to open a chest as example.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Can you give the source for this ?
We shall start with this:
Taken on a server with three bases full of RC machinery and an operational fusion reactor:
kYFvnCz.png

Crash Reporter

Jul 29, 2019
Thx Reika, I absolutely appreciate your participation in this Thread ;)

Does anyone have an eplanation for all these (randomly ?) loaded chunks ?

Crash Reporter

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me, my what ?
Ignore this question. I don't update single mods by hand because I'm afraid of the further compatibility of the whole modpack.

How did you get these nice tps stats showed in the screenshot ?

Last edited:

Crash Reporter

Jul 29, 2019
How risky is it to update lets say RC and a bunch of other mods ?
Are there major changes required ? ( Eg. ... Well can't give examples :/ )
Don't misunderstand me, I love updates.
But as I stated above, I don't want to mess up the modpack. (Currently running Monster 1.1.2)

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
But as I stated above, I don't want to mess up the modpack. (Currently running Monster 1.1.2)
Aside from some potion/biome ID conflicts, nothing.

Mattasdqwe

Jul 29, 2019
I was running a modified version of monster 1.1.1 and I updated all of Reika's mods. I am fairly certain you have to update every one of his mods to the same version as the api (seems obvious). It crashes but as Reika said, you just have to fix the id conflicts + potion conflicts which can be done in configs. Also reactorcraft has molten corium which has to be a specific id relative to the flowing version.
Btw big fan of your mods Reika, unique but powerful enough to get over my initial fear of trying something new. :)