Whitelist Server Monster 1.1.1 (whitelisted) EU Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

triggeruk54

Jul 29, 2019
hi

Monster whitelisted 1.1.1 EU server. Blood magic is enabled, mystacraft worlds to be kept to a minimum, no greifng, no stealing just have fun. would like to try and build a small community. 10 slots available, no age limit but please respect each other.

Disabled mods
biomes o plenty
dye trees
geostrata

new world started on 28/8/14

please fill out the small application :

IGN:
MOD EXPERIANCE:

server info:
shared server 3gb ram (will increase if necessary)
ip 37.187.140.76:25665

Last edited:

zcraftler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zcraftler
ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm looking for a small server where I can play without griefers etc.
MOD EXPERIANCE: I know most of the mods, and especially Computercraft

GERHaloCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GERHaloCrafter
ABOUT MYSELF: I´m searching for a Whitelisted ftb server to play on.
MOD EXPERIENCE: I know alot about the mods, such as ComputerCraft, ThermalExpansion, etc.

5py0n

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 5py0n
ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a friendly guy who is looking for small whitelisted FTB Monster server with friendly community.
MOD EXPERIANCE: Played on FTB Monster server before so pretty decent.

Relaxel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Relaxel
ABOUT YOURSELF:My name is Alex. I´m a normal guy going to school, trying to have fun. I love minecraft and play it with my friends, but I especially love modded minecraft.
MOD EXPERIANCE: I have played a couple of the FTB packs and a couple technic packs, including hexxit, tekkit, FTB mindcrack, FTB Ultimate, FTB Unleashed, FTB Direwolf20, FTB Monster and so on. I have also made a mod for minecraft 1.7 myself and will be posting it soon. I would love to contribute to the community of this server and help some people out. ;)

Last edited:

Doctor_N3RD

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Doctor_N3RD
About myself: I like to stick with idc2 and blood magic for machines and stuff.
Mod experience: I play direwolf20 Pack and I played befor in 1.5
Invited by or told about from: 5py0n
Time zone hawaii

11philip22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:11philip22
ABOUT YOURSELF:i realy like to automate stuff
MOD EXPERIANCE:i have played ftb since it came out

CryoSnap

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WickdStyle
ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm the kind of guy that does things more complex than they have to be.
MOD EXPERIENCE: I know every mod except Witchery.

brains1990

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: brains90
ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a friendly guy who has played monster for along time, server im currently plsying on has gone very quite and want to be involved with playing with others. Love to get involved with co-operative projects like spawn areas and potal hubs etc. Very familiar with all the mods.
MOD EXPERIANCE: Played on FTB Monster for a long time both single and multiplayer

Time zone: UK GMT
Extra note: played on the same server as Spy and N3rd

Last edited:

5py0n

Jul 29, 2019
Dye Trees, Biomes'O'Plenty and Geostrata mods removed, server wiped! Perfect time to join! :)

saides

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:saides10
ABOUT YOURSELF: friendly/helpful guy who wants to start playing again after a couple of months break and loves the whole thing about small servers where everyone knows everyone
MOD EXPERIANCE: just started monster but played ultimate/mindcrack since release of the packs and also play a bit of unleashed.

Suless

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alextucker
ABOUT YOURSELF: Generally just like progressing through the game and building fun labs
MOD EXPERIANCE: A large quantity having played through lots of modpacks many times