Whitelist Server Monster 1.1.1 | Fresh Server | Dedicated Hardware | US

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wazz

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for people to start a fresh FTB Monster server with. My wife and I have a current world but have lost interest playing just the two of us. We would love to find 3 or 4 more people who would like to work on collaborative projects and big builds. I like the technical side and my wife enjoys the creative side. We play in the evenings after work 5-12 CST and weekends. We will host the server. We have been hosting for small groups since we began playing modded with tekkit. Please feel free to ask any questions if interested we can start anytime when we have a few players to start with. We are both 30+ in age. Please provide us a little info and lets try to get something started.

What is your IGN (Case sensitive):
How long have you been playing Minecraft :
Do you have experience with FTB
What do you like to build
or Whatever you want to tell us

Reactions: PanMan

Wazz

Jul 29, 2019
We do play with do not drop items on death. So keep that in mind if you dont like that.

TheUnthinker

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: Unthinker
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About two years now. Only in the last year or so did I start to get into heavily modded Minecraft. The packs I'm most familiar with are mainly FTB ones [Monster, D20, Horizons, AS] but I've also played some of the ATLauncher packs like RR. I know some people dont like packs like Resonant Rise because they shove so many mods together but that's one of the things I love. Monster also has a ton of mods, so its hard to really burn out completely. If you get tired of one thing you can almost always find a new way to do it.
Build Focus: I love magic mods. Thaumcraft is generally something I devote a lot of time towards. I was working my way towards KAMI gear in my last single player world. Unfortunately something happened shortly after I had made Ichor for the first time and a lost the save completely. So I generally work towards fantasy themed builds or magi-tech looking builds. I do like to have tech though, I generally just find ways to hide what I think is essential.
Reason For Joining: I like the idea building with other people or at least around other people. Single player is fine and fun up to a certain point but being able to show off and contribute to someone else's designs makes the whole experience better. That said I dont really want to join a huge server where I'm one person among many. A small, friendly group sounds infinitely more enjoyable to me.

Wazz

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds great and that puts us at 3. So lets see if we can find one or two more and we will get started. I can message you then. If we dont get any more by tomorrow evening maybe we can just get started. Let me know what you think.[DOUBLEPOST=1407431584][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I will make sure we have routine backups.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: DerpPilz
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft in general since it was in its beta form so about 2011. I generally play with the following packs: Direwolf20 and Monster. I did play agrarian skies, however I got bored once I advanced further into it, but I did play it and got to know it a lot. I was trying out attack of the b-team but it does not really suit my play style, hence im coming back to my 1.6 roots - Monster. I started modded minecraft in general once tekkit was in early days, I saw it on youtube and it jumped out at me as it had mods, mods which would change my play style and add more stuff to do, so I wouldn't get bored as quickly.
Build Focus: Well, the big question, how do I play. I love to mix it up, I do the typical things, start with tinkers, move on to thermal expansion then eventually setup an AE system with IC2 and thaumcraft. I will be doing this, but I hope I can delve into blood magic, it seems like a REALLY good mod, but I never get into it, I hope to change that :). I really don't know how to make nice looking things which is also why I typically build underground aswell, but someone helped me on my last server so hopefully I bring my new found knowledge over to here.
Reason For Joining: The owner of my last server went on holiday, so the server went down which is why I am looking for a new server. This looks really good and I like how it will be a small community. At least this way it will be easy to track any problems :p. I would also love to build some sort of spawn (town?) with the help of the rest of the people who play as I usually find that an enjoyable and fun experience.

PS: Im also from England, will this be a problem?
Thanks for reading it :)

Last edited:

Wazz

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds good Im going to get the server ready. I will PM you both the info once its up. If one or two more are interested we still have a little room.

Wazz

Jul 29, 2019
No problem with me I am not sure what kind of latency issues you will have though but its worth trying I guess.

Im wrking on prepping server now give me about an hour.

Wazz

Jul 29, 2019
I sent PMs with info and server is up let me know if you run into issues. Also anyone else that would like to join us please let me know.

Kaffeine

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Kaffeine
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 months
Do you have experience with FTB : Minimal
What do you like to build
or Whatever you want to tell us

Hi Wazz,

I'm interested in joining. I live in the U.S. and play weekdays after 6pm and on weekends.

I only have experience watching Feed The Beast: Monster on YouTube and it has really sparked my interest. I like to watch the HermitCraft server YouTube videos.

Although I've only been playing for a couple months, I've been scouring YouTube and recreating projects. I've been playing on my vanilla survival with a few friends, but nobody else played the as much as I did. I found that I was often the only one playing and so I've run out of things to do without being able to share it.

I'm really excited to play on a server with a sense of community. Although I'm new to FTB, I have a very open mind toward it and hope you don't mind showing me the ropes of modded Minecraft.

Thanks,
Kaffeine

JrHBK

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): JrHBK
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 1.2
Do you have experience with FTB : Yup,Kinda good with most mods, Started with ultimate then Unleashed and now Monster.
What do you like to build : Magic stuff and normal builds.
or Whatever you want to tell us : I live in KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), Will play everyday from 1-12 hour.

Fishloaf

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):Fishloaf
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 Years
Do you have experience with FTB - Since the start
What do you like to build - I am a "Tech" kind of guy but I do enjoy building skyscrapers, mansions, towns, etc. as well. I actually started playing on the same server as Derp and it has pretty well gone dormant. I am looking for a small group to play with, on a reliable server that will not disappear in two weeks. All of my "Real-life" minecraft friends have moved on to other games.
or Whatever you want to tell us - I live in Kansas City.

Last edited:

Feanamon

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): feanamon
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since beta
Do you have experience with FTB: Yes I have play a variety of different packs for a year or so now
What do you like to build: I like to gather...my wife usually does the building or a good friend of mine when we all play. However If i had to pick i would say i like to build systems
or Whatever you want to tell us : I live in Iowa

S.ebastian

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!

My name is Sebastian (IGN Mantel_Man) I'm 38 years old, from germany and would like to join a server with a tight knit community that actively plays as a team. I'm playing minecraft for 9-10 months now.
My main goal is to find people that like to play together. I'm willing to help whereever I'm needed or wanted. If I like a server I'm online 5-7 days for 5-10 hours per day. Sometimes if I a build really catches me I play up to 30 hours without pause, though I try to avoid that (getting too old for stunts like that...)
I hope to find like minded people on this server who really play as a team.

I hope to meet you soon :)

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): bjohnston562
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 years
Do you have experience with FTB: I have been playing FTB for about a year and a half now.
What do you like to build or Whatever you want to tell us: I am not a great builder, but it has been something I have been working on. I love the tech aspect of the game. I went to school to be a civil engineer and recently graduated. I am looking for something to do in my free time after work. I live in California, but I am moving at the end of next month to Wisconsin. I would really enjoy playing with a group of people let me know :).

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (case sensitive): pancakeman77
How long have you been playing minecraft?: About 3 years now
Experience with FTB?: I have been playing for over a year and a half, I have played Monster, Ultimate, Unlimited, VERY little Horizons and Tech World 2
What do like to build or whatever you want to tell us: I have now played on 4 FTB whitelist servers and all have shut down, I want to play on one that will be up for a fee months at least, where I can play my game with other mature people.

Thanks, Sam

P.S. Ive been looking for a US based server for months, so i can get the best results for playing... also, what mods are disabled and enabled?

Last edited:

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Namiasdf
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 5 years +
Do you have experience with FTB :

Wv5CIUq.png

z8fw22g.png

Team competitive boss/mob arena. Kill set spawns with a team in warded arenas. Compete for prizes.