Monster 1.0.11 changelog

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Squall

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all
Just curious, not nagging at all i promise :p , anyone know when/if there are any change logs for monster 1.0.11? Only ask as I am dubious about updating but kinda desperate as the bugs are wreaking havoc with our enhancedportal system. I have trawled the forums, and also the atlassian site (think thats what its called, on phone atm) and no sign that I can see.
Any help appreciated
Squall

coolbrz

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah something odd there, when you are on the main page that you linked Tristam, there is no 1.0.11 on the right hand side. But scroll down to the bottom of the page and its there, thats where i always end up looking heh.

Just checked, if you do the dropdown on the left hand side, 1.0.11 shows up there as well.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
VikeStep has probably been busy with RL, but when he posts the changelog, it'll be found here:

https://feedthebeast.atlassian.net/wiki/display/PML/Monster

Edit: hm. coolbrz's link works but it isn't linked on the changelog page? odd.
It is actually there on the menu on the left side. I suppose it is just a matter of forgetting to add it to the actual Monster main page once the change logs went from temporary to final. The announcement of 1.0.11 was a bit irregular as well, which could have contributed to the confusion. Eyamaz apparently fell asleep and forgot about the announcement, while Vikestep was the first to announce the update by posting a link to his "temporary" changelog in the "whats new in modded minecraft today" thread. Maybe Vikestep was waiting for the official announcement which never really took place in order to move the change log from temporary to final. Dunno.

Reactions: Eyamaz

Squall

Jul 29, 2019
My fault, thanks all, didnt realize that there was another section to pick versions