Whitelist Server Monster³ - 1.1.0 [Automated whitelist][No Mod Restrictions/Items Banned]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jackle_ftw

Jul 29, 2019
XxQ8KX5.png

Welcome to MonsterCubed
IP: ftb.trotski.co.uk:25588
Monster version: 1.1.1
For Minecraft: 1.6.4

ABOUT US
We're a Feed The Beast Monster server which has absolutely no restrictions on items or Mods.

While looking for servers to play, we found that alot servers restrict some of the more fun Mods such as Mystcraft, which really takes something out the Modpack.
because of this, our FTB Monster Server has no banned items or restrictions on mods, meaning you are free to play as you please.

To stop abuse of this, we use Towny to stop any griefing, but this is our only game play affecting plugin.

WHITELISTING INFORMATION
Feel free to come and view the server before applying, for whitelisting you can apply at:
minecraft.trotski.co.uk

Whitelisting is automated, youll be able to play instantly if approved by the system.
if you are not accepted but still wish to play here, please post below and we will review you application.

RULES
Our only request is that you don't build quarries on the surface in the overworld, instead confine them to underground or over oceans, just for the sake of us not wanting to gauge our eyes out when looking round!

Any question, feel free to ask either Jackle_ftw, Trotski 94 or Tom9021 when on the server. (tom9021 is probably too useless to help and will palm it off to us through steam chat - also you should bully tom9021).

NOTABLE PLUGINS:
  1. Towny
  2. Essentials
  3. Multiverse
  4. WorldGuard

Last edited:

Stigma311

Jul 29, 2019
May i ask why I to meet the requirements?? what are the requirements?
Mindcraft name is Blaze_Stigma

"You fail to meet the requirements to join this server... Post to the forum if you believe this is incorrect"

Jackle_ftw

Jul 29, 2019
May i ask why I to meet the requirements?? what are the requirements?
Mindcraft name is Blaze_Stigma

"You fail to meet the requirements to join this server... Post to the forum if you believe this is incorrect"
Well according to the database it looks like you entered an invalid date, the website states what format you must enter it in.

I accepted you in manually.

Jackle_ftw

Jul 29, 2019
Zero restrictions? Isn't that dangerous?
Dangerous in what way? We still have anti-grief measures, we just dont limit mystcraft, and some of the other big mods that make feed the beast such a good modpack.

Also, servers all sorted and back up! Had a small amount of downtime but its good to go for the future! Until another update comes along anyway!

Jackle_ftw

Jul 29, 2019
We decided to make a new map for the server, so that we could use Biomes o' Plenty!
Come start fresh at Monster Cubed!

Jackle_ftw

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to anyone who has attempted to use the whitelist form, following a database migration the form was left non-operational and this was not realised until it was brought to our attention today. The form is now fixed and whitelisting is resumed as normal!