Money Has Expense: Forum Edition (1.0) (MATURE CONTENT ALLOWED)

How is this game?

• It sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love it!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't understand.

• Well, it isn't good, isn't bad.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I have told you, multiple times. I do not want to be involved in this game, in any way whatsoever. THis game has been incredibly poorly run - you don't even have any real idea of how it works!

Next time, if you ever decide to put the forums through another of these:
1) Give the players ALL of the necessary information, from the very start.
2) Ensure that you and everyone playing are TOTALLY CLEAR on how EVERYTHING works.
3) DO NOT INVOLVE ME.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I have told you, multiple times. I do not want to be involved in this game, in any way whatsoever. THis game has been incredibly poorly run - you don't even have any real idea of how it works!

Next time, if you ever decide to put the forums through another of these:
1) Give the players ALL of the necessary information, from the very start.
2) Ensure that you and everyone playing are TOTALLY CLEAR on how EVERYTHING works.
3) DO NOT INVOLVE ME.
Wow, you get pinged NOT EVEN FOR THE GAME and you still are saying crap. You didn't even help me make ANYTHING so I had NO IDEA what I was doing either. I was happy to run the game but I didn't know what you's say (Good thing it was nothing).

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Wow, you get pinged NOT EVEN FOR THE GAME and you still are saying crap. You didn't even help me make ANYTHING so I had NO IDEA what I was doing either. I was happy to run the game but I didn't know what you's say (Good thing it was nothing).
I'm not obliged to help you, I tried originally but gave up, as you know. You cannot blame me for this failing.

Reactions: Padfoote and RealKC
Status
Not open for further replies.