Monastic Bees?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ThePokepika99

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing on FTB 1.5.2/wGt pack.
I were just breeding some bees and tried to get this "Brainy Bee". (Cause I need zombie brains)
Brainy bee needed Skulking bee and Pupil bee. I have Skulking bee. So Pupil bee need Arcane and Monastic bee...
I have Arcane but I have no Monastic bee. I checked it's recipe but in only gave my recipes for these "Shard Bees".

So does anybody know how to breed Monastic bees?

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, small rule of thumb, if the bee is from Magic Bees and the recipe shows to make it with an infusion altar even though it's not made with it, it has no "recipe" and has to be gotten in some other way. Another example is some bee it adds to the nether, but the hive doesn't show in NEI.

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, small rule of thumb, if the bee is from Magic Bees and the recipe shows to make it with an infusion altar even though it's not made with it, it has no "recipe" and has to be gotten in some other way. Another example is some bee it adds to the nether, but the hive doesn't show in NEI.
The Monastic Bee is from Forestry, and not from Magic Bees ;)