MOEMON AVATARS!

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
He confused it obviously with another theory but I have no idea what the names of those things are and I don't really care, it produced a funny video though.
As for the reason he thought it proved it wrong was:
according to the theory, life came to be because of energy (and some other things he'd mentioned that I forgot it was ages ago since I saw it).
All these things are present in a pot of peanut butter therefore new life should be able to form inside this pot, then why is it that I never saw a new life form inside a pot of peanut butter.
(and he rambles further and further and further).
Yeah, that's spontaneous generation, a popular theory from Medieval Times. >____<
Well, he was probably mixing that up with the 'primordial soup' theory/abiogenesis. But none of that has to do with evolution anyway because the Theory of Evolution is about how already existing life changes over time, it doesn't care how the life got there. ;)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Yeah, that's spontaneous generation, a popular theory from Medieval Times. >____<
Well, he was probably mixing that up with the 'primordial soup' theory/abiogenesis. But none of that has to do with evolution anyway because the Theory of Evolution is about how already existing life changes over time, it doesn't care how the life got there. ;)
Whatever the case it is a shame that I can't find it anymore as it is always good for a laugh or two.

Reactions: JunpakuKarasu

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
My aunt tried to tell me that they were demons and playing the game was devil worship ಠ_ಠ
This reminds of that ridiculous theory that if you play the Pokemon Rap backwards, it will say "I love Satan." I'm ashamed to exist in the universe as these people.

Sorry the avatars took so long guys, my mom confiscated the AC Adapter for my computer, so I couldn't work on them for a couple days.
Here are your avis, Tord!
Pichu-1.png
Pichu-2.png
Pikachu-1.png
Pikachu-2.png
Raichu-1.png
Raichu-2.png

@sgbros1 I hope you like having lots of choices...
@skunkdonkey Here are some Charmanders.
Charmander-1.png
Charmander-2.png
Charmander-3.png
Charmander-4.png

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
The real problem is that the pixels making up the 'border' between Moemon and background are blurred, so if I try to add a new background, it will either look like the edges were cut off, or there will be a blue blur around it, neither of which I find acceptable. I'm hoping that the original pic is sharper, since the whole point of these pics is to implement them into a ROM.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
The real problem is that the pixels making up the 'border' between Moemon and background are blurred, so if I try to add a new background, it will either look like the edges were cut off, or there will be a blue blur around it, neither of which I find acceptable. I'm hoping that the original pic is sharper, since the whole point of these pics is to implement them into a ROM.

You can also do it the hard way and fix it. Probably not the best idea but its still a possibility.

The way I type possibility let my browser think I mean potability >_>

Reactions: xTordX