MOEMON AVATARS!

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of people have been asking me to make them Moemon avatars recently, so I decided to dedicate a thread to the glory that is Moemon! For those of you who don't know, Moemon is a patch (i.e. mod) for ROMs of Pokemon FireRed. This patch changes all the in-game sprites of Pokemon into adorable gijinka, which is, according to Wikipedia, "a form of anthropomorphismwhere moe qualities are given to non-human beings, objects, concepts, or phenomena."
Still confused? Here are some example avatars I've made.
Mewtwo-2.png
Latias.png
Quilava-1.png
Totodile-1.png
Venusaur.png
If you want a Moemon avatar, all you have to do is post a comment in this thread asking me to make one for you. Be sure to ping me so that I notice it. If you don't know how to ping people, just type an @ symbol, then type that person's username, like this: @WitherBlaster
Don't feel shy about asking for one. They're awesome, and you know it.

You can find all the avatars I've made here.

When you ask for one, if you don't specify what Pokemon you want, I will pick one at random. You have been warned.

Please allow up to 48 hours for delivery. Some Pokemon Gen IV and higher might be unavailable.

Last edited:

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
*barks*

Wow. This thread has only existed for 15 minutes, and I already had to edit the OP. This doesn't bode well for the future of this thread.

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Thats a pretty nice latias though
Oh, and if you need inspiration just google Devianart Moemon

Last edited: