Modular Powersuits

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

drog92

Jul 29, 2019
I am having a problem with the crafting recipes for the wiring. I enable the Vanilla recipes, but I can't craft them. When the Vanilla crafting recipe is the only enable it shows the Thermal Expansion recipes but it will not allow me to craft them. I only have the Vanilla recipes enable and have tried re-enabling the other just to see if they would be craftable, but they were not.

Anyone have any ideas?

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
I think MPS has a serious problem regarding alternative recipes at the moment, the only working ones are the IC2 ones and they are damn too complicated and extremely expensive compared to what we can do with the Thermal Expansion usual replacement.

drog92

Jul 29, 2019
I had it working the other day and then I updated the pack and then it no longer worked and went back to the IC2 recipes. I don't use IC2 anymore just because of how ridiculous it has gotten.

But I guess we shall wait and see what happens.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
I had it working the other day and then I updated the pack and then it no longer worked and went back to the IC2 recipes. I don't use IC2 anymore just because of how ridiculous it has gotten.

But I guess we shall wait and see what happens.

Yup wait for Machinemuse to correct this, don't expect any change from the IC2 team, now that Gregorius is a part of the official team, the mod will become more and more oriented towards people that have more than 24hrs in their day to play Minecraft and the people that have Real Life will stop using it since it takes so much time to craft anything, its ridiculous now...

drog92

Jul 29, 2019
Yup wait for Machinemuse to correct this, don't expect any change from the IC2 team, now that Gregorius is a part of the official team, the mod will become more and more oriented towards people that have more than 24hrs in their day to play Minecraft and the people that have Real Life will stop using it since it takes so much time to craft anything, its ridiculous now...

Ohh Greg is part of the team now?

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Ohh Greg is part of the team now?

Yes he's a part of the IC2 team, I've heard it was a part time thing and he doesn't take all the decisions, but I know for a fact that Player wouldn't have added so much trouble for starting up with IC2 without Greg in the team... It was one of the best mod I've ever used, and now to even think about any IC2 machines, it would take a lot of time and troubles to install anything, its been around 4 weeks that I play Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack, normally at this stage I would be with at least a couple of HV solar arrays and rocking with a ton of EU power to spare in a bunch of MFSU, but I've just installed my first MV solar array today and its stored in a CESU, not even a MFE...

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Yes he's a part of the IC2 team, I've heard it was a part time thing and he doesn't take all the decisions, but I know for a fact that Player wouldn't have added so much trouble for starting up with IC2 without Greg in the team... It was one of the best mod I've ever used, and now to even think about any IC2 machines, it would take a lot of time and troubles to install anything, its been around 4 weeks that I play Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack, normally at this stage I would be with at least a couple of HV solar arrays and rocking with a ton of EU power to spare in a bunch of MFSU, but I've just installed my first MV solar array today and its stored in a CESU, not even a MFE...
Its actually Player's "fault". As far as I know, Greg hasnt done any changes to IC2exp whatsoever, expect for The Famous Wooden Scaffold nerf. He's only on bugfixes.

As for the recipe bug, you could delete the ingridients and cheat in the result. If you're in SMP, you could ask your server admin to do that. Its not cheating if its due to a bug.

count_zero99uk

Jul 29, 2019
This is what im doing on mine, if someone wants wiring they give me 3silver bars and 6 copper then I give them 8 wiring. Its getting it working at least.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
How did this turn into another IC2 gripe thread?

MPS hasn't been updated in a while, it has some issues with alternate recipes. It can be recharged in the TE3 Energized Infuser, so you don't really -need- IC2 involved in the least.

The solution is to wait for MM to fix this.