Modular Powersuits Lux Capacitor: How?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Recon

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying to figure out how to use the Lux Capacitor module for the power fist. I installed it. Got plenty of charge in the tool, etc. There's no config slider for it. When I pull up the key binding interface, the module does not show up to be able to be switched on/off by a key. When I right click on a surface with the tool nothing happens. How the heck do you use this?

Prodigy39

Jul 29, 2019
Have the power fist in your hand and shift+button 3 (scroll) until you get the lux icon. Hope this helps.

Recon

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. now that's a weird way of enabling something. I really dislike using the middle mouse button of my mouse as it usually scrolls before pressing, and isn't really a "button". Is there an alternate configuration?

Also, these things are pretty interesting. Just tried them out in a timber biome with all the dense tall trees, at night. Lights up everything right quick. Reminds me of the Sojourner's Staff, from Xeno's Reliquary, but doesn't consume anything but a bit of energy. Speaking of energy, I noticed the kinetic charger is now gone from the suit. So the only way to charge it up is in a charging station of some kind now I take it?

Prodigy39

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, it is kind of a weird way to change modes. I know of no way to change that.

Last I played with MPS, he removed all things from the suit that generated energy, may have added back one or two things.

Recon

Jul 29, 2019
Actually just noticed that you don't have to press the scroll wheel down. Just rotate it and it will swap modules within the tool. That works fine.

Prodigy39

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, sorry I was unclear. I didn't mean that you had to press it, that's why I added "(scroll)".

neiromaru

Jul 29, 2019
You can also configure it in the standard controls menu. It's called cycle tool forward/backward.