Mods That You Must Have with Your Modpack

540howdy

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any mods that you must add to your preferred modpack to make it enjoyable?

I play on direwolf on a server, and we have added Mo Creatures and Balkons Weapon Mod
(and optifine)

Sorry if this has been done before

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine is a must, even with vanilla minecraft. Vanilla minecraft doesn't have as much content as this modpack and it's STILL incredibly laggy. Only way to play minecraft without accidentally placing 3 blocks instead of 1 when I'm at 13 FPS is to run it with optifine or run it on a server then join my own server.

Thatguy14

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using the Mindcrack pack, so I was thinking of adding EE3 to mine, but how like, OP is it now? ,I was thinking of adding the plane mod, & yes I know there's already a zeppelin, but come onn. a fricking Plane! I thought that would be kinda cool to add, can't think of anything else :p

neofrost01

Jul 29, 2019
I am using Direwolf pack, and i add Optifine of course, hostile drops to get the nether star more easy for my portal gun ;) Logistics Pipes is a must have!!! aditional pipes and Enchanting Plus, I dont like at random enchanting :p

haisho

Jul 29, 2019
All I need is Optifine.

Okay, not really. Minecraft runs decently without it, but it gets occasionally hitchy on my old potato.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Valve pipe, and if it gets updated, distribution pipes (not teleport pipe for sure). Maybe logistics pipes.