Mods that add Marble (and volcanos)?

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
What mods are there, for 1.6.4+, that add volcanoes, and a good looking "shiny" marble?
I would actually prefer it if the support for cutting it up into panels and pillars could be disabled / omitted entirely as I never use that functionality myself and it just consequently clutters NEI - and the available memory of my Java VM.

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
If you really don't want to have the microblock versions available to be used, you can just rip the microblocks mod out of the FMP jar. You need FMP for a lot of things as a dependency but microblocks you don't. Haven't tried this myself but I know they are separate mods and the dependency should really just go one way.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Underground Biomes adds nice looking marble. ATG adds great volcanoes, although they are not particularly frequent unless you fiddle about with the configs. Better Dungeons has a volcano dungeon, I believe.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Underground Biomes adds nice looking marble. ATG adds great volcanoes, although they are not particularly frequent unless you fiddle about with the configs. Better Dungeons has a volcano dungeon, I believe.
The ATG volcano is made of Obsidian
The Better Dungeons volcano is made of stone and ore

Overmorrow

Jul 29, 2019
Facades are under BC Transport I think, and gates and pipes are in the sub-category aswell.

NEI Plugins gives a BuildCraft subset that you can use to disable facades.

nxSJWd9.png

Although you don't need the plugin installed, you can get the same thing from the creative tabs subset.

Ra17AEk.png

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm maybe I'm using an older version of bc, because for me they are under transport :b

Overmorrow

Jul 29, 2019
They're under the BC Transport mod in the mods tab, but it's had its own creative tab for a few major versions now. Either you're stuck on 1.3.2 or lower, or you're not looking under CreativeTabs.