[Mods/Modpacks] Need Some Help For Choosing

Fabric Of Nothing

Jul 29, 2019
I need some tech mods, but not tons of like in Infinity. When I play a modpack, I find myself doing Thaumcraft stuff or another magic thing so I decided to install some tech mods without magic. Trident looks like a good modpack, but It is designed for server play, I'm not experienced with tech mods and I don't know if it is ok for ssp.
TL;DR: Is Trident ok for ssp? If not, what tech mods do you recommend for some master magician doesn't know anything about tech except IC2?
Note: If you are going to suggest a mod, please make sure It uses RF. I don't want to deal with energ convertion etc.
Thanks!
NoteV2: This is my first post on this forum, and forum categories looks a bit strange to me. I'm sorry if this thread is in wrong place.

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
Try Out Maybe some packs in the Atlauncher for example crundee craft has everything But nothing too big Focused or take a look at some curse modpacks you will find easy and i wouldnt Recommened trident if you Dont play on a Server because if you Are playing sp There is no pvp which trident is Focused on so look at some other launchers and youll be fine

Fabric Of Nothing

Jul 29, 2019
Try Out Maybe some packs in the Atlauncher for example crundee craft has everything But nothing too big Focused or take a look at some curse modpacks you will find easy and i wouldnt Recommened trident if you Dont play on a Server because if you Are playing sp There is no pvp which trident is Focused on so look at some other launchers and youll be fine
Thanks for your opinion. I don't like AT modpacks I think they need better config tweaks. Sorry for later reply, I was changing internet provider and getting rid of a bad company took ages.
I had time to tweak configs on a travel so I no lonnger need replies. I don't know who is forum mod etc. I'm not tagging anyone. Just do not reply to this thread.