Mods I wish to see on ftb

heecks

Jul 29, 2019
- Matmos for sound...it puting some life in the world.
- Mo creature...for the diversity.
- Millenaire... for the rpg / questing.
- ruin...to add fun in exploration

After playing mindcrak and divine rpg on ftb, I tryed those 4 mods on a vanilla private server and I had a blast until I had a error making me impossible to restart the game.

The reason why I tryed to set up my little 'game' is...there alot of machines on ftb but very few adventure mods. My favorite mods is thaumcraft 3 followed by the twilight forest.

I hope my post is on the good section of the forum.

steelblueskies

Jul 29, 2019
Millenaire = lag
qft.

as to your wish to see list. i believe you must have missed the sticky suggest mods for ftb thread at the top of the forum section here. on most resolutions above 1024x768 both the new post button and that thread title should have been visible without scrolling.

as should the search bar slightly above the new post button.

ahem. that said.

if you peruse the suggest mods thread you will find that some of them have been shot down already, either because no current public pack creator wants them, permissions were denied, or other reasons.

heecks

Jul 29, 2019
Been on the server for 2 weeks and I had no lag. Maybe because my comp is new. intel i7-3820 cpu 3.60 ghz / 16 mo / Nvidia geforce gtx 660 2g. My friend have a i5 comp and she had no trouble at all. When I was playing mindcrak, after 2 months my brother computer was unable to handle my area of play because I had alot machines and automated process.

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
qft.

i believe you must have missed the sticky suggest mods for ftb thread at the top of the forum section here. on most resolutions above 1024x768 both the new post button and that thread title should have been visible without scrolling.

Settle down there dude. We all make mistakes on reposting stuff. It's not really his fault. There are like 5000000 topics on the forums now. There's no telling what has already been discussed. Just take a chill pill and cut some slack. LOL I'm probably a hypocrite for saying this but oh well

Reactions: andbruu

heecks

Jul 29, 2019
qft.

as to your wish to see list. i believe you must have missed the sticky suggest mods for ftb thread at the top of the forum section here. on most resolutions above 1024x768 both the new post button and that thread title should have been visible without scrolling.

ahem. that said.

if you peruse the suggest mods thread you will find that some of them have been shot down already, either because no current public pack creator wants them, permissions were denied, or other reasons.
I apologize for my error, like I mentionned I was not sure if I could post that here.

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize for my error, like I mentionned I was not sure if I could post that here.
Don't apologize. You made an honest mistake slightly. Just next time try to remember to check if the post has already been posted and remember this:
If it's in an official FTB pack it goes in General FTB Chat
Mod Discussion is more about mods that could go into FTB, etc.

steelblueskies

Jul 29, 2019
ooph wasn't trying to bite anyone, was just nudging, especially since he might want to read the noted thread for the specific reasons now that he knows about it. no need for apologies.

heecks

Jul 29, 2019
Don't apologize. You made an honest mistake slightly. Just next time try to remember to check if the post has already been posted and remember this:
If it's in an official FTB pack it goes in General FTB Chat
Mod Discussion is more about mods that could go into FTB, etc.
Yea I know those 4 mods are not ftb related and maybe Im a bit tired too :p the reason I didnt saw the section where I could post.

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
qft.

ahem. that said.

qft?

Reactions: ILoveGregTech

steelblueskies

Jul 29, 2019
usually quoted for truth, but that wasn't the intention here. the f is for the most versatile word in the english language. the to was truth not true.

Bihlbo

Jul 29, 2019
matamos? annoying as hell. No thanks, just add them yourself.
Yeah, in case you didn't know, the modpack does not prevent you from using the mods you like. It just groups up a bunch of mods and makes sure they play nice together. Not that you shouldn't champion the ones you think are great, but in case you didn't know, you do have the option to install any mod you like.

DaQwertyKid

Jul 29, 2019
Mo creature dont give permission to use it..
Matmos not anyone likes it...
Millenaire same as matmos
And ruin i dont know the mod

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
Matmos not anyone likes it...
Millenaire same as matmos
And ruin i dont know the mod
Don't jump to conclusions grasshoppa, I indeed favor the Matmos AND millenaire mod. Please don't generalize. :)
Sorry but, I don't like improper grammar.
Mo' Creatures doesn't give permission to use it..
There!:cool:

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
- Matmos for sound...it puting some life in the world.
Some people don't like it, and it is very easy to add yourself.
- Mo creature...for the diversity.
No permissions. Sorry.
- Millenaire... for the rpg / questing.
Can be a very intrusive mod, and can apparently cause lag, although I haven't experienced any.
- ruin...to add fun in exploration
Is that the one by AtomicStryker? I don't have anything against it, but the FTB team are reluctant to include world-gen intensive mods, like Millenaire.