Mods for MCPE

KingMazz

Jul 29, 2019
This a general question to anyone.
I love all of the great work and mods that ftb has made. In the future will there be ports of some of the ftb mod packs for Minecraft pocket edition? Or is it even possible to do.
I also play mcpe and there are very few good mods out there that are worth installing on mcpe.

UberAffe

Jul 29, 2019
I doubt that most people who make mods for regular minecraft will make a port of it for pe. They use different program languages and would require a complete rewrite. However, there are people that make mods for pe, your best bet would be to reach out to them and ask if they could make a pe edition of the mod you want.
This forum accepts requests for pe.

Reactions: BaoMax

KingMazz

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply. And how would I go about asking for a mod to be made for mcpe ?

UberAffe

Jul 29, 2019
Find a mod you want to get ported and see if you can find the project on github. When you are asking someone to make a port you can give them the link for reference.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Also, keep in mind that phones/tables have a lot less processing power then the CPUs and GPUs in modern laptops and desktops. So don't ask for anything too fancy(such as mods that add lots of content.)

B

BaoMax

Sao mìnk kiếm mãi ko thấy có mod ftb nào cho minecraft pocket edition hết v