Modpacks Won't Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodore Naegele

Jul 29, 2019
Okay here's my issue. I have been running FTB for a while now and I mean about half a year. I've had no problems downloading a new modpack with the client until now. The window telling me that the modpack is downloading pops up but it doesn't give me a progress bar or anything. I leave it to sit thinking it could just take a minute to start up and after a while it's still sitting there doing nothing. I uninstalled and re-installed the client and now it won't download any of the modpacks. I've tried any and all solutions my friends have come up with and have not solved this as of yet. I'm a server admin and I need to get back to the server i'm on asap because of our big server revamp this weekend so any kind of speeding up that can be done would be greatly appreciated.

Rawhidewow

Jul 29, 2019
found this on creeper host
Device Alerts

DeviceTypeStatusEntityLocationTime Since
db1.atl Device Device Down - Atlanta Down for 5h 48m 22s
mdn80 Device Device Rebooted - Maidenhead 8h 56m 39s

bigboy93jc

Jul 29, 2019
so there is no telling when we will be able to download mod packs again vanilla is getting really boring :([DOUBLEPOST=1378362376][/DOUBLEPOST]i wonder if there is a way to make it where if you are downloading from Atalanta instead download from Dallas in my case or is this for all locations?

Rawhidewow

Jul 29, 2019
it is an option in the advanced options but it did not help me not sure why. i tried a few different options

bigboy93jc

Jul 29, 2019
idk how to change where u download the launcher from it should be fixed now its been a good while

Status
Not open for further replies.