Problem modpacks freeze whilst saving & quitting to main menu

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

meatballs

Jul 30, 2022
America, East Coast
hello! i've got a problem with two modpacks: FTB Ultimate: Anniversary Edition and FTB Academy 1.16. possibly more may do the same thing, but as i have played with these two specific modpacks so far, they somewhat freeze when i try to quit out of my singleplayer saves, exactly at the screen shown in the image below. by somewhat, i mean that it never seems to move off of the screen to the main menu, but it is not completely frozen since the tips in bottom-left corner flash from one to another in FTB Academy 1.16, showing some kind of movement on the screen. thankfully, the saves have not become corrupt, but it's still worrying and annoying. this does not happen with vanilla minecraft when using the normal minecraft launcher, only these two modpacks so far within the FTB app. thank you very much for any help you send, if any of you posts anything!
image_2022-08-01_190606805.png