Modpack Updates

Kinjiru

Jul 29, 2019
It's not required for Mariculture. So I "forgot" nothing. Oh, I forgot to include the config file.

It's not "required" but it's the only way to get any accurate documentation. The wiki is outdated and the author refers people to the books, which you can't get anymore without Enchiridion. So, for instance, I'm trying to mess with Mariculture but can't do a lot of things because I have no idea how to do them and there are no help files anywhere for it.

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
i have a complaint what ever modpack my friend plays and me it says out of memory please fix
Hi, narnia1425. Out of memory error means normally because of something taking up to much ram. To increase the max memory go to the launcher > Options > You should see a slider to the top right (just below "force update" ) It should be called "RAM maximum (mb)" slide that slider to the far right, If it causes problems like computer over heating, Computer lagging, Or other programs lagging, Bring it to the left a little. But never lower then what it was before, Or you'll get them errors again. Hope this helps.

Like AgentTadpole said, Post this stuff in support.feed-the-beast.com :p
Oh yeah and hai guys! I'm back kind of :D

Also this isn't exactly the best place to post this but next time remember just to make a thread in support. (think that was the section, Havent been here in like 4 months.)

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Also this isn't exactly the best place to post this but next time remember just to make a thread in support. (think that was the section, Havent been here in like 4 months.)
Support section's locked now, support.feed-the-beast.com is the main (and only) place now :p
Welcome back :D

Reactions: Padfoote