modpack stops loading in mojang screen

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

00xxrandomxx00

Title modpack stops loading in mojang screen

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack sprout

Modpack version 0.9.3

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue hi i need help the mod pack sprout and foolcraft wont load in step 3/7 in forge (mojang screen) please help i think every 1.10.2 modpacks not all some dont work on my pc i have 8 ram pc 64 bit
my twitch desktop app i give the modpacks 4 gb ram

P.S: i dont know or not sure how to get the log file

U

UndeadPhoenix

All my modpacks are the same, they eventually do load if you wait long enough but some blocks are missing and hotkeys dont work.
Really hope someone has a solution to this as it only started recently with me. Worked fine a few days ago and system restore, deleting _JAVA_OPTIONS, giving minecraft more RAM, reinstalling minecraft and java and even uninstalling razer synapse has done nothing to help solve this problem.

00xxrandomxx00

All my modpacks are the same, they eventually do load if you wait long enough but some blocks are missing and hotkeys dont work.
Really hope someone has a solution to this as it only started recently with me. Worked fine a few days ago and system restore, deleting _JAVA_OPTIONS, giving minecraft more RAM, reinstalling minecraft and java and even uninstalling razer synapse has done nothing to help solve this problem.
i did the same as you tried every thing and also gave the game 6 gb ram and didnt work but i tried for almost 1 hour waiting i watched 3 anime episode in phone and it didnt work

00xxrandomxx00

But some work