Modpack freezing during world load

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

StormWeaver16

Jun 24, 2021
Title: Modpack freezing during world load

Launcher: Curse Launcher

Pack: SkyFactory 4, FTB Continuum, FTB StoneBlock 2, FTB Sky Adventures, FTB Sky Odyssy, SevTech Ages.

My game freezes while world loading when I start a world in all these modpacks, I allocate approx 5 gigs of RAM, but nothing happens. Packs Like FTB Interactions load easily while but the packs mentioned above don't really load during world load and I've to kill them in the task manager. Can someone tell me what's happening?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Launcher: Curse Launcher

We don't support Curse Launcher - please use FTB App for the latest versions of FTB packs - for support with other packs, contact the mod pack authors.

If you still have issues, post more information.