Modpack crashes if 2gb ram is increased

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

gzcwnk

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Modpack crashes if 2gb ram is increased
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
inifinity evolved
Modpack Version:
FTB Infinity Evolved 1.7 (v2.2.2) Minecraft Version 1.7.10 By The FTB Team
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
game runs slowly and is un-playable F3 shows ram is peaking at 98% then game locks up. In options launcher shows 2gb, attempting to increase the ram and the game will not launch. "Unhandled exception in Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main]: java.lang.NullPointerException" gets returned.

gzcwnk

Jul 29, 2019
Game seems to need 2.5gb of ram minimum to run without lockups. I have set 3.5gb at the moment.

gzcwnk

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

We turned the Mac on and it launches fine, I'd set 3.25gb and now the game runs sweetly. What I did do is go look at the amount set di not change anything and then got the same error message, rebooted the mac again and it plays the game no issues.