Modjam Mods That Look Promising

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I was watching his video about that Factory Manager of his. I have to admit, while it looks super complicated, it also seems like a hell of a useful mod. I would really love to see it get used / updated / lime green after ModJam.

Does anyone know if Pneumaticraft was a product of ModJam also, or just coincidental timing?

Pneumaticraft is an old mod. Not coincidental timing.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
The thing that I really don't like about modjam is that if a mod doesn't win, it doesn't get updated later. Even if it's a good mod.

not completely true, it's rather if mods don't win, they don't get alot of spotlight, which means not alot of people know about it, and will not use it. a mod developer might lose their interest in the mod if almost no one uses it. that brings me to my one and only dislike about modjam, that only the winning mods get the spotlight... I rather would like to see a staff member of modjam do a mod spotlight series after the modjam, covering each and every mod from that modjam, so all the mods get their spotlight

dmillerw

Jul 29, 2019
not completely true, it's rather if mods don't win, they don't get alot of spotlight, which means not alot of people know about it, and will not use it. a mod developer might lose their interest in the mod if almost no one uses it. that brings me to my one and only dislike about modjam, that only the winning mods get the spotlight... I rather would like to see a staff member of modjam do a mod spotlight series after the modjam, covering each and every mod from that modjam, so all the mods get their spotlight
I know Quetzi is going to try and go over every entry

PonyKuu

Jul 29, 2019
I'd prefer Cyanide to work on Electrodynamics. Concepts and machines were nice, but it's not nearly in a finished state.

dmillerw

Jul 29, 2019
I'd prefer Cyanide to work on Electrodynamics. Concepts and machines were nice, but it's not nearly in a finished state.
He decided on a full rewrite after I left, and currently there's only one dev who is also working on schooling. So it'll be a while

PonyKuu

Jul 29, 2019
He decided on a full rewrite after I left, and currently there's only one dev who is also working on schooling. So it'll be a while
Aw... TBH I was excited when I saw the ideas, but quite dissappointed when I realized that almost nothing is ready. And changlelogs are telling about minor fixes and different minor features that are nice, but honestly are not important when mod core is not ready. And the rewrite will slow it down even more :(