Winners Have been chosen!
Have you ever had the urge to give a go at creating a mod? Have you been putting off a mod because you were unsure of the concept? Well now is a great incentive! Searge and the wonderful team over at MCP are running a long weekend mod writing contest!
Now what would be so great about this you ask? They putting up a prize of a chance to join the MCP Minecraft Server for a day!
New Bonus Prize: The Winning Mod will also be featured in a Mod Spotlight by none other than Direwolf20
This contest will be starting at 7:00pm GMT Today! and will run for 96 Hours. The winner will be determined by all your fellow participants, this also helps give you some nice feedback as well.
Some basic rules to follow.
- Team created mods are allowed, be aware only 1 slot is available so you must decide who gets it between yourselves.
- You mod should take advantage of the MCP and MinecraftForge API's and not contain base class edits.
- You may submit a mod for either Minecraft version 1.4.7 OR 1.5.1
- Every submission will need to contain a link to either a public Github Repository or a public Mercurial Repository on BitBucket.
- Every submission will also need to include either a Time lapse or a Repository with an Automated Commit every 15 minutes. You will want to Include build notes to say you are taking a break.
- Submissions will be checked for cheating before a final winner is announced.
For live updates and more information log onto Espernet IRC and join us in #ModJam and also on the FTB Teamspeak in the ModJam channel!
Also keep up with @SeargeDP on Twitter for updates and for confirmation of validity.
Current Submissions List
Please check back for updates/corrections.