Whitelist Server Modified FTB Monster | v1.1.2 | Whitelist | New Map | No banned Items | Small | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I have recently started up a modified Feed the Beast Monster server, and I am looking for a few mature and dedicated players above the age of 16 to join me. I would like to keep the community small and tight-knit with a foundation built on trust and honesty. As a result I am not banning any items. There also won’t be any plugins, just pure mods. I’m not exactly looking for a bunch of players, just a few buddies that can accompany me. The server is professionally hosted with 5GB of dedicated RAM, so lag shouldn’t be an issue, unless we make it one. The server is also using Biomes O’ plenty running on normal difficulty. The map has been freshly generated (July 14th), so that everybody can start on the same page. Both FTB veterans and recruits are welcome. Since this is a small server, I would prefer players that can invest a lot of time and can play daily. I don’t want the server to be a barren wasteland. I have backups scheduled in 12 hour intervals, in case something goes wrong. The server is 24/7, with the exception of maintenance periods. Mystcraft is enabled, but please be considerate when creating and exploring ages if other players are on, as it causes a significant amount of lag. If you are done with an age, please inform me, so I can delete it to reduce lag. I would like to keep the server clean and lag free as possible, so please use common sense. As for the future, I will be transitioning to a stable 1.7 pack once the time is right. As expected, there will be a map reset, but it’s a long ways from now

Rules:

1. Please use common sense
2. Absolutely no griefing or stealing is allowed! ( Pranking is Fine) Griefing= Insta-Ban
3. Act Mature
4. Be respectful to others- everybody is different
5. Swearing is allowed , but please keep it minimal
6. Only quarry in the designated dimension
7. Be aware of your surroundings, you are not alone. Some players may not like you building a cobble 9x9 right next to their home.
8. Build away from spawn
9. Don't abuse any exploits or bugs.
10.PvP is enabled, but the consent of the other player is needed
11.No asking to spawn in items, even I won't spawn in anything for myself.
12.No spamming the chat or advertising/posting links
13.Be reasonable with chunkloaders, ages, etc… please keep the server’s performance in mind
14.Have Fun!!!

I am very active on the server, but if I’m not on the server, then the best way to reach me is through my Skype: Removed

Server IP: You will receive this via PM if you are accepted, along with further instructions

Mods: The server is built on FTB Monster 1.1.2, with many additional mods. All the mods have been fully updated, and all the default mods are enabled. There are also numerous config changes, but they don’t have a major impact on gameplay. Future config changes and mod updates will be actively worked on. There are too many mods to list here, but I will list the highlights:

1. Ars Magica 2
2. EE3
3. Gravitation Suite
4. Advanced Solar Panels
5. Mekanism
6. Gany’s Mods
7. Technomancy
8. Galacticraft and addons
9. Witchery
10.Simply Jetpacks
11.Botania
12.DartCraft
13.Forbidden Magic
14.Morph
15.Carpenter’s Blocks
16.Advanced Thaumaturgy
17.Steve’s factory manager
and many more…

Specifications:

1. 5GB RAM
2. SSD
3. 1Gbps Uplink
4. Intel Xeon 1650v2 CPU
5. Located in Montreal, QC

If you are fine with everything stated here, then please don’t hesitate to submit your application! Once the player limit is reached, I will edit this post to say so. But you can still submit your application; if a player becomes inactive, then I may whitelist more. If you are accepted, you will receive a PM notifying you. I don’t plan on having more than 10 players, so grab a spot while you can! I look forward to meeting you! :)

Application: (The more information, the better)

*IGN:
*Time Zone:
*(16+)Age:
*Why do you want to join?:
*How much can you play?:
*How can you contribute?:
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?:
Any additional comments:

Last edited:

CedricMorrissey

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN:MorgnFreemnKazam
*Time Zone: MDT
*(16+)Age: 22
Goals: a cool useful-to-everyone base
*Why do you want to join?: need other player interaction
*How much can you play?: everyday pretty much
*How can you contribute?: I have a huge knowledge of most mods
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: nope!
Any additional comments:

Abuk

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: Abuki
*Time Zon: GMT +1
*(16+)Age: 24
Goals: Meet new people and build something awesome :)
*Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for small and nice community.
*How much can you play?: Everyday, couple hours
*How can you contribute?: Knowledge of almost every mod and help for others
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: Nope.
Any additional comments: None.

tomullman17

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: tomullman18
*Time Zone: EST
*(16+)Age: 20
Goals:make new friends, and enjoy the modpack with cool people
*Why do you want to join?:ive been looking for a modpack with a lot of mods. i usually play aotbt on the Technic launcher but want something more technical. this modpack is perfect!
*How much can you play?: around 8 hours a day hopefully if work doesn't interfere
*How can you contribute?: i can always help others when need be, i like to solve problems. i also like to build with the community.
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: nope. clean slate
Any additional comments: really hope to be added to the whitelist. ill be waiting with my add server button highlighted :)

Jamestev

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN:Jamestev
*Time Zone: Pacific
*(16+)Age: 36
Goals: Finish Thaumcraft
*Why do you want to join?: Looking for a good server to build and explore on.
*How much can you play?: 20 hrs a week
*How can you contribute?: I'm a team player that likes to help others.
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: Nope
Any additional comments: I know a few other players on the server all ready.

Birb

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: birbriepie88
*Time Zone: Eastern- US
*(16+)Age: 18
*Skype: facebook:kimberly.b.chambers.3 - it is weird because i signed up for skype with my fb
Goals: I would like to get into multiple mods and explore biomes o' plenty when the biomes actually generate correctly
*Why do you want to join?: It mixes FTB with some of the mods I liked in Attack of the B Team.
*How much can you play?: I play when ever I have free time usually.
*How can you contribute?: I like building, so I could build public buildings and such.
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: Never
Any additional comments: My friend is vAxiom and we just left a server yesterday. Our other friends that we play with alot left also because the server owner was a cheater and rude. We really love the group of mods on this server and would love to play.

junkumulu

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN:junkumulu
*Time Zone:GMT -5
*(16+)Age:17
Goals:to make awesome things in this server and learn about the few mods i havent played with.
*Why do you want to join?:i like the added mods and i want a server experience.
*How much can you play?:all week like 2 hours except fridays
*How can you contribute?:if you need me ill help you with my knowledge of mods and building too if you want.
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?:no.
Any additional comments:i love minecraft!

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: efr44738
*Time Zone: est
*(16+)Age: 22
Goals: Build the greatest base ever! And have fun playing ftb monster with others
*Why do you want to join?: I love monster, but miss AM2 as well as some of the other mods you add
*How much can you play?: to much. around 5 hours a day at least
*How can you contribute?: I know a ton about most of the mods and am great at trouble shooting issues
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: nope
Any additional comments:

Quesenek

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: Quesenek
*Time Zone: Eastern US
*(16+)Age: 24
Goals: One of my all time goals is to be a functioning part of a server such as how the mindcrack guys are.
*Why do you want to join?: I love modded minecraft and monster somewhat meets my need for mods but there are a lot more mods I like to play with. Your server just by looking at the mods listed shows me you love most of the same mods as me.
*How much can you play?: At least 2 hours a day.
*How can you contribute?: I know a lot about mods and running servers as I run a private test server for myself. As such I know a lot about cutting down on lag where it can be avoided.
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: Never been banned.
Any additional comments:

Martulay

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: Martulay
*Time Zone: London
*(16+)Age: 16 (almost 17)
Goals: To hopefully do everything I can to help the server while also building and creating FTB stuff & things!
*Why do you want to join?: I wanted a mature server without any annoying players and I would love to get to know the people i am playing with. As well as that i absolutely love modded minecraft and have been playing it since tekkit :)
*How much can you play?: About 1-2hrs a day maybe more on the weekends
*How can you contribute?: I know quite a lot about the mods and I can help others if they need it!
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: Nope
Any additional comments:

DanielxWBT

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: DanielxWBT
*Time Zone: CET
*(16+)Age: 23
Goals: Learn a lot about mods.
*Why do you want to join?: I want to spend a nice time by playing mc with mods with nice ppl.
*How much can you play?: It depend, sometimes lik 12h/day sometimes 0.
*How can you contribute?: Is that really so important? Its sounds like a job interview, and this is a game. Lets just get some fun.
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: No, i would say that i've got a lot of proposes to be tech admin, bcus i'm working in IT. But im not interested.
Any additional comments: None.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: reddvilzz
*Time Zone: GMT +7
*(16+)Age: 21
Goals: having fun while still able to make new friends
*Why do you want to join?: been trying to find modded Monster pack since I love extra mods added into this pack. Played my modded ssp for a while but kinda bored being alone.
*How much can you play?: almost everyday
*How can you contribute?: helps people on some mods they like to know
Any additional comments:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: reddvilzz
*Time Zone: GMT +7
*(16+)Age: 21
Goals: having fun while still able to make new friends
*Why do you want to join?: been trying to find modded Monster pack since I love extra mods added into this pack. Played my modded ssp for a while but kinda bored being alone.
*How much can you play?: almost everyday
*How can you contribute?: helps people on some mods they like to know
Any additional comments:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Accepted!

XrockslipperX

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: XrockslipperX
*Time Zone: Eastern standard time
*(16+)Age: 18
Goals: To build the most compact, most efficient, and best looking base I can, while remaining an active, friendly member or the server community
*Why do you want to join?: While mainstream, donation based servers have their appeal and perks, they've become too much for me to handle. I want to settle down in a friendly, mature, and wholesome community where I can build and play with other mature individuals
*How much can you play?: However much I would like to play with every waking hour, my schooling and dedications have to come first. School loads me with assignments and work takes its toll. At the end of the weekday, I only have a finite amount of time to play (about 2-3 hours). however, on weekends, I have loads of time to spend on the server (roughly 8-10 hours a day)
*How can you contribute?: Sadly I cannot donate money to the server but I can vote daily and promote awareness of its existence
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: I've been banned before, yes. However, the story is a rather funny one. Upon reporting a duplication glitch with an older version on ftb monster, the youngest staff member of 11, who only became head admin through irl relationships, promptly ip banned me without appeal on the premise that discovering still counted as use and abuse.
Any additional comments: My skillset spans most of the mods on the server, including rotarycraft, reactorcraft, mekanism, and the new AE2