Modified Direwolf20 Mod Pack Crashing on Joining Server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

sjones321

Jul 29, 2019
I get this crash https://pastebin.com/iwtT41vF every time i try and connect to my own server. It started right after I restarted the server. My friend had been disconnected and then couldn't reconnect. So i decided to reboot the server that runs on the same computer as my client. After the server reboot he reconnected just fine without rebooting his client. However ever since then every time I try and connect to the server it hangs like its going to time out on connection but then eventually crashes and gives me the above error report. I am terrible at deciphering those error reports and don't know where else to post this as my version of direwolf20's pack is heavily modified. Any help is appreciated.

sjones321

Jul 29, 2019
someone else pointed out the error was betterportals and indeed i removed the mod and everything works. just in case anyone runs into the same error.