Modern Skyblock 3 Departed Wood Island Challenge!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I was doing each island for my LP on this pack and got to the wood Island. While doing the video I came up with a fun little Challenge to add to the already Challenging pack. This is meant for people to have fun while play through the pack not make the pack more of a challenge. Also I don't know actually how far you can get follow the rules of this challenge. Feel free to post Screen Shots of your island progress as long as that is OK with FTB Mods.

Rules:
You must start on the Wood Island. ( That is the one you make and use the Survivalist Fishing Rod to progress.)

2. You can only build onto the island with Dirt or Wood not cobble.

3. You can not grow trees with the except of mod specific like rubber trees. ( You can not use mod specfic trees for wood for crafting or building on the island unless the recipe requires that wood type.)

4. You can only use the Survivalist Fishing Rod to fish with. (exception is the Water Traps from Harvestcraft I think?)

5. More rules added I are suggested to keep it fun and as needed.

Goals:
1. How well can you build up your base using these rules.

2. How far can you progress through the pack follow the Challenge.

3. Update your progress on here so I can see how every one is doing.

Note: Feel free to move this if it is not in the right forum. Didn't really know which one to put it in. Also Modern Skyblock 3 can be found on the Twitch App but I don't know if it is on the FTB launcher? You'll have to check with the Mod Pack dev if it is.

Make sure to have fun!